Options

Tenclub t-shirts

Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Hey was gonna buy a couple of shirts but not sure on sizes. Im usually a medium but last time i bought that size it was a bit small. Im aye best to go up to a large with the teclub?

thanks, Mike.
Let them wash away
All those yesterdays
All those yesterdays
All those paper plates
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The 10C shirts do tend to run a little small....going up a size is your best bet...I prefer them a little baggy....in which case I'd get an XL if normally a medium...hope this helps! Btw, say hi to my cousins in Glasgow! Awesome city!
    Spfld 11.91, UMass 11.91, RI 11.91, UMass 4.92, Boston 4.92, Spfld 4.94, Boston 4.94, Htfd 10.96, Montreal 8.98, Camden I,II.98, E. Rutherford 9.98, MSG II 9.98, Htfd 9.98, Mansfield II 9.98, Glasgow 6.00, Manchester 6.00, Mansfield II 8.00, Albany 4.03, Albany 5.06, Htfd 5.06+06.08, EV DC2
  • Options
    Cool, thanks buddy! If I knew them i would lol where abouts do they live?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 224
    Get one size up for tour shirts.
    The other shirts (non-tour shirts) are more regular sizes and do not shrink.
  • Options
    right so should i stick as a medium for the bandwagon shirt? cheers
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Cool, thanks buddy! If I knew them i would lol where abouts do they live?

Well, one is on Riverview Place and the other is at Kinning Park (?)....both near the Clyde I believe....my mom is off the boat from Scotland....born in Skye, raised in Colonsay and Dunoon and tons of family all over the country. Been 13x including 2000 for PJ in Glasgow and Manchester.....must admit I'm a Rangers fan though.....no Celtic!
    Spfld 11.91, UMass 11.91, RI 11.91, UMass 4.92, Boston 4.92, Spfld 4.94, Boston 4.94, Htfd 10.96, Montreal 8.98, Camden I,II.98, E. Rutherford 9.98, MSG II 9.98, Htfd 9.98, Mansfield II 9.98, Glasgow 6.00, Manchester 6.00, Mansfield II 8.00, Albany 4.03, Albany 5.06, Htfd 5.06+06.08, EV DC2
  • Options
    Cool well im a Hibs fan anyway. so no worries lol. I was gonna to come over to the states for a few Pj shows this yr but couldnt make it.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 224

Good choice. I have the bandwagon shirt for many years and wear it a lot.
    Machine wash and dry.
  • Options
    Cool well im a Hibs fan anyway. so no worries lol. I was gonna to come over to the states for a few Pj shows this yr but couldnt make it.

Well, hopfully next year we'll get a world tour!!! I am planning on coming over....just trying to plan it with a few PJ shows in the mix....and when the funds are there of course
  • Options
    HEX wrote:
    Good choice. I have the bandwagon shirt for many years and wear it a lot.
    Machine wash and dry.

Cool. Think im gonna get it in a large tho. Just incase its bit tight.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    and the lollapalooza "we came in peace" shirt - get a 4XL. i am normally a L - got one and it brings out my "love handles" and then some...
  • Options
    I was gonna get the reaper and venom 04 shirts both in a large since im usually a medium.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    No, the Bandwagon shirt runs in normal sizes. I have had 2 of them over the years. Same with the the tan Reaper shirt that I just bought - it too runs in normal sizes. You will not need to get a bigger one than you normally would.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    No, the Bandwagon shirt runs in normal sizes. I have had 2 of them over the years. Same with the the tan Reaper shirt that I just bought - it too runs in normal sizes. You will not need to get a bigger one than you normally would.

Shite! ive ordered them as larges, Should I contact them and ask for medium then?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Shite! ive ordered them as larges, Should I contact them and ask for medium then?

Nah..........just get the shirts already!!
  • Options
    There Bought!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates