Options

PJ Tattoo ideas?

Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Hey guys im thinking about getting a pj tatto but im not sure what logo or sign to get, any ideas?

cheers.
Let them wash away
All those yesterdays
All those yesterdays
All those paper plates
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    I made a thread two days ago about this..
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    lol, did u decide on what your getting dude?
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    I read the original thread on this a couple of days ago...Folks were kinda dissin' the 'stickman' as passe...I suggested the "Bird with Wreath" (what the hell IS that thing?).....

But the more I thought about it, I liked the stickman too....So, I went out today and GOT one...I had a sun w/sunglasses already on my right upper arm, so I did up a design with that as the 'head' of the stickman and it turned out GREAT!! I still have the bandage on right now, but in a day or two I will take a pic and post up a link so ya'll can check it out!!

Look for it in person in Columbia and VA Beach in June!! WhoooHoooo....Can't wait!!!!!!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    Nice one , yeah thinking about getting a stickman tat on my arm.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    timmaringtimmaring Posts: 48
    i, too, was thinkin about it, esp. after reading the post a few days ago. i thought n thought and it was right there before me the whole time! its a pj poster from the 1st show i ever went to period (ny 96). its been hangin on my wall. i made the appt w/a great tattooist at king's ave tattoo. may 23rd baby! I'll post pics when i get it
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    As cliche as the stickman is, I'm getting one anyway. It's my 2nd PJ tattoo so I feel that gives it some credibility.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    As cliche as the stickman is, I'm getting one anyway. It's my 2nd PJ tattoo so I feel that gives it some credibility.

Yeah like a 2nd punch in the face ;)

Wow, everyone in this thread is being 'that guy'! No, don't be 'that guy'!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    beachdwellerbeachdweller Posts: 1,532
    get a likeness of Ed on the back of the Into the Wild cd.
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Options
    Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
    You don't need to necessarily get one of the PJ "logos" as a tattoo. One of these days I'm going to get a bending tree in front of a sun to pay homage to the first line of Present Tense because I love that song and everything it stands for.
  • Options
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    Kat or Sea need to have a sticky tattoo thread or something... there is probably 2/week at least=p

no offense to the original poster though.. just saying that in general=p
  • Options
    leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    I have the cross/surfboard logo as part of my half sleeve and it looks good. I'm gunna be getting a stickman soon as part of the upper part of the full sleeve.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
  • Options
    lephty wrote:
    Kat or Sea need to have a sticky tattoo thread or something... there is probably 2/week at least=p

no offense to the original poster though.. just saying that in general=p

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthrea...=tattoo+thread