Favre come to the Jets...Please

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I hope this happens, espn is reporting Jets have permission to talk to Favre.With all the offensive line help we've added in the offseason, and what seems like a good defense on paper...could be good

fingers crossed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
    what will talking 'to' Favre do? dont they need to talk to the Pack management. I hate the jets and want them to lose every game--i still watch every play of their games though since it doesnt interfere with my GMEN--but i would love to see this guy every week.
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • shareshare Posts: 551
    Brett Fava beans is not going to be any teams saviour.
    It will be the biggest mistake of his life if he decides to play again.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • An AnimalAn Animal Posts: 129
    Farve's not coming to the Jets. The Jets don't have enough money to pay him.

Beside all that, don't you know that all great players that come from other teams to play with any NY team, play horrible.
    "I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the
    first man to buy all of Stones
    underpants" E.V. during DTE 7-9-03
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    share wrote:
    Brett Fava beans is not going to be any teams saviour.
    It will be the biggest mistake of his life if he decides to play again.
    I don't want it to happen, but if he wound up with the Jets, "savior" would be an appropriate title.
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    what will talking 'to' Favre do? dont they need to talk to the Pack management. I hate the jets and want them to lose every game--i still watch every play of their games though since it doesnt interfere with my GMEN--but i would love to see this guy every week.

shut up
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778

Your team won the Super Bowl, why do hate the Jets soo much
    You should worry about Wade Phillips and his "Get your Ring Fingers Ready" Statement

They're gunning for you
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I want him to stay in the NFC North, so the Bears can destroy him a couple more times before he really "retires".
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    bringing Favre to the Jets makes waaaay too much sense for it to actually happen. you're talking about the most inept franchise in sports ... why would they do something to better their standing with the fanbase?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Brett Favre wants to go to the Cowboys just so he can finally win a game in Texas Stadium. He'll also be involved in the sideline stroking threesome of Jerry Jones, Favre, and Jessica Simpson.
    I love to turn you on
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    long red wrote:
    bringing Favre to the Jets makes waaaay too much sense for it to actually happen. you're talking about the most inept franchise in sports ... why would they do something to better their standing with the fanbase?

I'm a Pats fan, but I'll question this... Jets? Most inept franchise in sports?

They're not even the most inept franchise in NY ... see: Knicks.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Favre is gonna be at training camp this weekend
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    They could use him next season
    LloydXmas wrote:
    They could use him next season

i MISS the days when Brett sent pics of lil Brett to that hottie........How we have fallen since :lol:
  • how many times has he retired and made a comeback? 3? 4? more?
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I hope this happens, espn is reporting Jets have permission to talk to Favre.With all the offensive line help we've added in the offseason, and what seems like a good defense on paper...could be good

fingers crossed

Uncross those fingers...how'd it work out? Oh yeah, Dolphins with Chad Pennington beat the snot out of him. :lol:
    Not being a dick, just funny to stumble upon that. Shows how wonderful the NFL is and the hope of a team succeeding is a beautiful thing.
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    This is just as bad as the Tebow is going to kick ass in a Jets uniform quote.

Rex Ryan is a hack as a HC. That fat bastard thinks Sanchez is the shit while in fact Sanchez is just shit.
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:

Rex Ryan is a hack as a HC. That fat bastard thinks Sanchez is the shit while in fact Sanchez is just shit.

Tebow vs Favre ?? C'mon man, just cause Brett didn't work out looking back..... Those 2 should never be in the same sentence.

I believe Josh McDaniels is an even bigger idiot for drafting the fuck.... Some kinda Christian conspiracy or some bullshit :lol: that dude got $25-30 guaranteed on his 1st contract because of when he was drafted, he honestly should have been a free agent signing after the draft.

Where did Josh come from..... Oh yea Cheaters, inc who haven't done jack shit since they were caught, and you can take another title away for the tuck bullshit.

The Jets just need to embrace a "lovable loser" image like the stinking cubs :lol: just go with it... Its comical.
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Tebow vs Favre ?? C'mon man, just cause Brett didn't work out looking back..... Those 2 should never be in the same sentence.

I believe Josh McDaniels is an even bigger idiot for drafting the fuck.... Some kinda Christian conspiracy or some bullshit :lol: that dude got $25-30 guaranteed on his 1st contract because of when he was drafted, he honestly should have been a free agent signing after the draft.

Where did Josh come from..... Oh yea Cheaters, inc who haven't done jack shit since they were caught, and you can take another title away for the tuck bullshit.

The Jets just need to embrace a "lovable loser" image like the stinking cubs :lol: just go with it... Its comical.

Seriously Favre was well past his best years. The only people who thought he was going to help the Jets was him and the media. Atleast Tebow has years ahead not very good ones but atleast he has years ahead of him. The Jets are a joke they are in it for headlines and nothing more.

Rex Ryan with his mancrush on Sanchez is pathetic. I would rather get drafted by the Jags than the Jets if I were coming out of college. I mean come on they think they should get a first round pick for Revis in a trade. Seriously dude just came off major knee surgery. Not sure whats going on up there but they are in for a long season.
    My butt itches!
    Oh and I'm not a Pats fan. I'm a pathetic Bills fan.
    My butt itches!
    PJFAN13 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

fingers crossed

Uncross those fingers...how'd it work out? Oh yeah, Dolphins with Chad Pennington beat the snot out of him. :lol:
    Not being a dick, just funny to stumble upon that. Shows how wonderful the NFL is and the hope of a team succeeding is a beautiful thing.

It's ok..... Jets blow, I know.

But read the thread, bunch of people responded it wouldn't happen ;)

We got to meet jenn what's her name cause of Brett :lol: watching red necks fall on their face cause they think they can handle NY is a sport in of itself.

GB Brett probably porked a cow (a literal one) in a field, on camera and that remained hush hush :lol::lol:

Oh Brett u silly gun slinger u
    DURP wrote:

Brett was like what 14-2, 15-1 with Minnesota the next year, a play away from Super Bowl :o

Brett was never my fave, but it could have, should have gotten a playoff berth at least.

It's all good, Jets are a joke. I'm not a fan and tannebaum, Rex, woody all suck
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

It's all good, Jets are a joke. I'm not a fan and tannebaum, Rex, woody all suck

We're in the same boat just wearing different colors.
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

We're in the same boat just wearing different colors.

I woulda completely cleaned house

Not good to bring new gm and not change the coach IMO

Oh we'll, maybe after the giants win it 3-4 more times these idiots will have a lightbulb go off
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I woulda completely cleaned house

Not good to bring new gm and not change the coach IMO

Oh we'll, maybe after the giants win it 3-4 more times these idiots will have a lightbulb go off

Yeah I was surprised Ryan wasn't fired.

To me it just seems like the Jets are more interested in making headlines than winning actual football games. Which is sad I actually respect the Jets fan base. I mean you guys are not like those annoying Dolphins fans who continually remind us how they had a perfect season. I really hate the fish fans who were not alive in 72 but still bring up the fish won a super bowl.
    My butt itches!
  • DURP wrote:
    That fat bastard thinks Sanchez is the shit while in fact Sanchez is just shit.

Sanchez was at MSG and hooked lots of fans up with extras in .... what was it 2010? Ohhh... poor Sanch.

Hott and a Pearl Jam fan too! Such high hopes i had! 8-)
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    DURP wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I mean you guys are not like those annoying Dolphins fans who continually remind us how they had a perfect season. I really hate the fish fans who were not alive in 72 but still bring up the fish won a super bowl.
    As much as the Yankee fans who weren't born for the first 22 of 27 (1923-1978) but still bring up "we have 27"?
    As much as the Canadiens fans who weren't born for the first 22 of the 24 (1915-1979) but still bring up "we have 24"?

Buffalo fans need to stop with the griping. 4 SB's in a row. 4 losses in a row. That's a great record!

All a NFL team has to do is win every single game from week 1 through the SB and it will shut those "annoying" Dolphins fans up, right?

As a Dolphins fan, it makes me laugh because I don't know a SINGLE Fins fan that ever talks about the perfect season or hangs their hat on it. Certainly don't brag about it. Our 2 Lombardi Trophies speak for themselves. A media thing with the Mercury Morris & Nick Buoniconti guys who claim to pop bubbly every year.
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24