Post a Picture of Yourself So We Know Who the Hell We're Dealing With!

Comments

• Byrnzie wrote:
    Me on Zhongshan Bridge, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, China
    5022618720_9f97a6c847_z.jpg

And all this time I pictured you as a small little asian kid. :-o

At least now I know who to take down at the next Pearl Jam show...;-)
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Me on Zhongshan Bridge, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, China
    5022618720_9f97a6c847_z.jpg

And all this time I pictured you as a small little asian kid. :-o

At least now I know who to take down at the next Pearl Jam show...;-)

...you can still drop-kick a little asian kid too. No reason not to, right?

;)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • SarahLou wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Here is theserialthrilla;

very_fluffy_bunny1.jpg

Otherwise known as Fluff :D

a solid ten minutes i laughed at this for. :lol:

AAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I was just looking thru this thread and came across this...I'm still laughing!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • every time i look at that picture I laugh...is that a rabbit?!!?

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    billy-squire-is-not-jeff-spicoli.jpg&t=1
  • here's me and my friend LukinTimer (who is celebrating her birthday today!!!!)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9 ... =634720600

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!!!

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    why would I post a picture of my self on this site ?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    Only crazy people would do that! :|:lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    is in my hand modeling porfolio. Hope you like it!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • smarchee wrote:
    Only crazy people would do that! :|:lol:

yeah! Only crazy people!!

ahem...oh, wait.... 8-)

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Tessieagilityclasssept08.jpg

Here is my right leg and arm. The left hand is the trainer I'm working with. (I'm the one in the yellow top and shorts, not the cute dark dog sitting on the table. That's Tessie.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,813
    no
    I miss igotid88
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    Byrnzie - I no longer believe that you look scarey. Great pic.

why do people think byrnzie is scary or that he looks scary?? call me invincible or blase but hes never bothered me in the least... even when i didnt know what he looked like. ;)8-)

He posted somewhere a picture of himself and he looked really sinister/scary, I think it might have been in another picture thread somewhere. Or I may have imagined it.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    here's me and my friend LukinTimer (who is celebrating her birthday today!!!!)

you remind me of somebody, but i can't quite place it. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Byrnzie - I no longer believe that you look scarey. Great pic.

why do people think byrnzie is scary or that he looks scary?? call me invincible or blase but hes never bothered me in the least... even when i didnt know what he looked like. ;)8-)

He posted somewhere a picture of himself and he looked really sinister/scary, I think it might have been in another picture thread somewhere. Or I may have imagined it.

P142 of this thread.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

P142 of this thread.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    n1418623422_18781_5496.jpg

if this scares you then clearly you scare easily. :lol: maybe if he grows that facial hair he might scare someone... though i doubt it, except claire of course. ;) :P anyways...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • lmao Imagine if hya'll saw ME !!!HA HA HA HA HA Let's just say...
    I got scratches all over my arms ( and the rest of me body) One for each day.. since I fell apart..
    Byrnzie wrote:

if this scares you then clearly you scare easily. :lol: maybe if he grows that facial hair he might scare someone... though i doubt it, except claire of course. ;) :P anyways...

He does look scary in that photo!!! If you were lying in bed at night and opened your eyes and he was looking down at you - just imagine!!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Claireack wrote:

He does look scary in that photo!!! If you were lying in bed at night and opened your eyes and he was looking down at you - just imagine!!

I think he kinda looks like a little sad puppy dog. I'd wake up and go "nawwww c'mere....someone needs a cuddle".... :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I think he kinda looks like a little sad puppy dog. I'd wake up and go "nawwww c'mere....someone needs a cuddle".... :lol:

I'd do that if he smiled. But he could be a James Bond villain in that photo. Must say though in others he looks very pleasant.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Claireack wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I'd do that if he smiled. But he could be a James Bond villain in that photo. Must say though in others he looks very pleasant.

I don't think the photo looks all THAT scary....he looks like a guy who I used to go to school with...his avatar gave me the creeps (sorry B!)...looks like DB Cooper.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 81 wrote:
    here's me and my friend LukinTimer (who is celebrating her birthday today!!!!)

you remind me of somebody, but i can't quite place it. :?

hmmm....as long as it's someone who is awesome, that's ok :-)

4and20 wrote:
    I don't think the photo looks all THAT scary....he looks like a guy who I used to go to school with...his avatar gave me the creeps (sorry B!)...looks like DB Cooper.

It is D.B Cooper 8-)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Byrnzie wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

It is D.B Cooper 8-)

Are you obsessed with DB?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

It is D.B Cooper 8-)

Are you obsessed with DB?

Obsessed? :think:

No.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

jeez cate... we get it... you are much tougher than everyone else put together. :roll:

I've met Byrnzie.. he's not scary if you are friends with him... i could imagine he might get scary if some idiot in a pub annoyed him though. :thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

jeez cate... we get it... you are much tougher than everyone else put together. :roll:

I've met Byrnzie.. he's not scary if you are friends with him... i could imagine he might get scary if some idiot in a pub annoyed him though. :thumbup:

oh please who said i was tougher than everybody else, put together or otherwise. not me. i was just voicing an opinion. cant help it if it takes more than a 'dark look' to scare me. pfft.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Claireack wrote:
    Byrnzie wrote:

no comment. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say