Post a Picture of Yourself So We Know Who the Hell We're Dealing With!

Comments

• ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    it is too small i don t know what i did wrong
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    awww :) what a lovely family.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    awww :) what a lovely family.
    Thank you:):)
  • brainofjbbrainofjb Posts: 381
    WOW, you havent changed a bit ;)
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i'm the one on the right, wearing the hat.

always been an old soul.
  • PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    it is too small i don t know what i did wrong

thats what she said.

;)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    swede wrote:
    lol im back!!!!!! hahaha

hope ur well!
    its about damn time!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • pj10alive42pj10alive42 Posts: 381
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • G-force wrote:

Were you just about to scratch your willy?
  • Were you just about to scratch your willy?

You won't be the first to say that I'm sure.. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    I forget actually, I believe that shot was after 20+ draft beers on the boat. Sorry...
  • G-force wrote:
    I forget actually, I believe that shot was after 20+ draft beers on the boat. Sorry...

Not much of a boat, is it? ;):)
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    LMAO. it is a small vessel. the boat that is.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Gmoney wrote:
    what the hell...
    here is me with a friend (im the white guy)
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/gpeterca/n682956427_371339_6262.jpg

Spot on!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/01/21/14-having-black-friends/

"Stuff White People Like"
    #14 Having Black Friends
    January 21, 2008 by clander

From guest contributor Kristen Warner

Since we are on the verge of electing a black president, it seems important to explain why white people want black friends. Every white person wants a black friend like Barack: good-looking, well-spoken, and non-violent. Obviously, whites want black friends so as not to appear racist (see earlier Obama post). However, if we dig deeper what we notice about white people is not if they have black friends but in fact, how many black friends they have. White people like numbers. They like to count things like stars in the sky and the death toll at Mt. Everest and the number of times they’ve seen Tori Amos and/or Phish in concert. Counting the number of black friends is then clearly a divine imperative. The number of black friends white people possess also illustrates their comfort with black culture. Here’s a handy guide to the number system:

1—The white novice. This black friend is the gateway to helping white people understand gang signs and Vietnamese beauty supply stores. This black friend is probably the only black friend for many white people and when they all hang out (because white people hang out) they bring their “mutual” black friend with them.

2—The white black club-goer. Two black friends serve as bodyguards when white people go to black clubs to see how exactly one “pops, drops and locks” it.

3 -4—The white BET-er. See Justin Timberlake/ Robin Thicke/ Jon B for more information. For old school reference, see Michael McDonald.

5 and up—Impossible.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    fanch75 wrote:
    Spot on!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/01/21/14-having-black-friends/

"Stuff White People Like"
    #14 Having Black Friends
    January 21, 2008 by clander

From guest contributor Kristen Warner

Since we are on the verge of electing a black president, it seems important to explain why white people want black friends. Every white person wants a black friend like Barack: good-looking, well-spoken, and non-violent. Obviously, whites want black friends so as not to appear racist (see earlier Obama post). However, if we dig deeper what we notice about white people is not if they have black friends but in fact, how many black friends they have. White people like numbers. They like to count things like stars in the sky and the death toll at Mt. Everest and the number of times they’ve seen Tori Amos and/or Phish in concert. Counting the number of black friends is then clearly a divine imperative. The number of black friends white people possess also illustrates their comfort with black culture. Here’s a handy guide to the number system:

1—The white novice. This black friend is the gateway to helping white people understand gang signs and Vietnamese beauty supply stores. This black friend is probably the only black friend for many white people and when they all hang out (because white people hang out) they bring their “mutual” black friend with them.

2—The white black club-goer. Two black friends serve as bodyguards when white people go to black clubs to see how exactly one “pops, drops and locks” it.

3 -4—The white BET-er. See Justin Timberlake/ Robin Thicke/ Jon B for more information. For old school reference, see Michael McDonald.

5 and up—Impossible.

AHAHAHAHAHA thats FUNNY!!! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

"What a stupid lamb."
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    fanch75 wrote:
    i love your stuff white people like interjections. :D too funny!
  • drtyfrnk29drtyfrnk29 Posts: 846
    Me
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Poser
    ;)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    drtyfrnk29 wrote:

HOT!!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
    HOT!!! :)
    Thank you. And I know you hear this from all your admirers, but you know you're easy on the eyes yourself :D

drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    Thank you. And I know you hear this from all your admirers, but you know you're easy on the eyes yourself :D

does your wife post in THE PIT? :D
    dontget lovey with in_hiding......shes MINE!!! ;)

SENROCK! wrote:
    does your wife post in THE PIT? :D
    dontget lovey with in_hiding......shes MINE!!! ;)
    My wife posts as much as her husband does. And I would never get between you and her, Sen. Not with a Motley Crue tour coming up, you're bound to be in a heightened sense of scrappiness

drtyfrnk29 wrote:
    My wife posts as much as her husband does. And I would never get between you and her, Sen. Not with a Motley Crue tour coming up, you're bound to be in a heightened sense of scrappiness

hahahaha WOOHOOOOO!!!!! CRUEFEST!!!!!!!

• Pearl Jam have some good looking fans. We as a people represent the band well, I must say

Three crooked hearts, swirls all around

You can't spell Gossard without G-O-D
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hahahaha WOOHOOOOO!!!!! CRUEFEST!!!!!!!

THE CRUEFEST........HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE??? ;)

FOR ME, IT WOULD BE GREAT FUN!! :)

Good Times...
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • Pearl Jam have some good looking fans. We as a people represent the band well, I must say
    "Theres a guy with a sign saying 'Eddie Fuck Me', NO. well i guess i should see what he looks like"
    -EV State College.

something like that :D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10