The Person Below Me Game (Revisited)

Comments

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    False, no trolley in the big apple

TPBM was on the green line?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Indeed I was sir, indeed I was.

TPBM has ridden Boston's antiquated and delightful subway system.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    false, never been there, also I don't want to ride the trolley here they nicknamed a dirty name..."South Lake Union Trolley"

TPBM won't get it for a second....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Got it :lol:
    And yes I have UD, a bunch of times

TPBM loves taking the subway
    GoiMTvP.gif
    *drumroll, as this is my 4,000th post*

Love is too strong a word. Likes very much is a more appropriate sentiment.

Do you enjoy commuting with The Great Unwashed?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Not a problem for me

TPBM is not a germaphobe
    GoiMTvP.gif
    FALSE-I AM a germaphobe,
    Unlost: that sounds slightly reminiscent of being in the mosh pit at a pearl jam concert when I'm trying to get to the front, no, I don't enjoy rubbing myself up against dirty sweaty smelly people, while commuting, or at a concert.

do you stand in the front or the back?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I stand by my seats

TPBM does not go to GA concerts
    GoiMTvP.gif
    FALSE, I go BECAUSE it's general admission

TPBM is afraid of other people that's why he doesn't go to GA shows

- Christopher McCandless
    False, I do go if it's just me but

TPBM goes to PJ concerts with his 10 and 7 year old sons and does not want to inflict a mosh pit on their kiddies :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
    false-tpby has no rug rats to speak of and has free will to go to any concert of their choosing

tpbm is jealous that tpat is going to pain in the grass

- Christopher McCandless
    I would if I knew what that was...

TPBM will explain what Pain in the Grass is...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    ok kids, everybody gather round...way back in the 90s, local bands got an idea from this great band called Pearl Jam and wanted to give free concerts to the masses. Every Friday night, in the summer, they would host a free concert at the same place that Pearl Jam held their concert, it's a pain to fit so many people in that little spot. The name Pain in the Grass was born.
    Now it has grown to a large festival, held only once during the summer, and with bigger names, this year: Featuring Godsmack, Shinedown, Black Label Society, Puddle Of Mudd, Sevendust, Drowning Pool, My Darkest Days and more!

tpbm is really jealous

- Christopher McCandless
    Yes!!!!!! :shock:

TPBM unfortunately won't be in your neck of the woods until next weekend :x
    GoiMTvP.gif
    TPBM does not realize that said concert IS next weekend, but will be at a mariners game instead playing with his doll.

- Christopher McCandless
    zchick wrote:
    TPBM does not realize that said concert IS next weekend, but will be at a mariners game instead playing with his doll.

OH NO!!!! It's Friday Night?? Grrrr....

TPBM might switch tickets and go to Saturday show instead
    GoiMTvP.gif
    said concert is next saturday: http://kisw.radiotown.com/pitg2010/index.html

TPBM will buy tix and meet me there, I will buy TPBM a cold frosty beverage!

- Christopher McCandless
    Would love to!! Need to check with Mrs... I think that may be my downfall :cry:

TPBM should meet my family out and will get free frosty beverages...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I thought TPBM was coming out to play with dolls at the Ms game and go sight seeing, TPBM only has what...48 hours to cram AsMuchFunStuffToDoAsPossible and may not have time to sit around and drink frosty beverages with TPAY?

- Christopher McCandless
    Sigh, True...

TPBM tries to fit too much crap into one trip :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    yes very true, and doesn't get to do half of what she intends to

TPBM is going to miss his puppies when he is here in Seattle...which BTW is experiencing crappy weather, Tuesday, 94, yesterday 85, today 70...

- Christopher McCandless
    Very True!! Although everyone has volunteered to watch them
    and ohhh great...

TPBM usually brings good weather on trips
    GoiMTvP.gif
    usually yes,
    TPBM had bad weather on their last vacay...

- Christopher McCandless
    False... not a cloud in the sky...

TPBM does not usually travel in August but had to move up their vacation due to work conflict
    GoiMTvP.gif
    false, TPAY does not have any working constraints to adhere to.

TPBM has a mean boss :twisted:

- Christopher McCandless
    Yeah, me :lol:
    I have a client trip I have to go on...

TPBM is very important 8-):lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Institutionally? Yes. I can honestly say that People Fear Me. :twisted:
    Which I think you know I enjoy...

TPBM wasn't aware that BD travels with a doll that he apparently brings to baseball games? :?
    Yes, have I not introduced you to Mrs. BD
    realdoll.jpg

TPBM knows the real Mrs. BD would have a beat down on BD for suggesting that Mrs BD was a real doll :? :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    some of those dolls are scary looking!

TPBM loves Mrs. TPBM very very much

- Christopher McCandless
    Very Very True

TPBM is blessed
    GoiMTvP.gif