Options

The Person Below Me Game (Revisited)

Comments

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    The sea doesn't frighten me :)

TPBM is left-handed
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Yes but I can also write messily with my right too and a few other things like eat and drink etc

Tpbm is a parent ?
  • Options
    Negative - in the coming years, I certainly hope to be.

TPBM is the middle child.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

• Options
    Well really in our household I was the last but my parent separated and my dad had a little girl after me with somebody else but she died of Lukemia :(

Tpbm is a party animal ?
  • Options
    I'm sorry :( Thanks for sharing and I hope all is well in your family's future.

Definitely not a party animal.

TPBM has smoked weed before

• Options
    Yes like it was illegal lol

Tpbm can mix drinks ?
  • Options
    I can mix a limited selection of drinks. Used to bartend (only lasted a couple weeks) so I don't have a huge bag of tricks.

TPBM likes olives.

• Options
    Love them green, black or burgandy, stuffed or not, love black ones the best

Tpbm loves coconut milk ?
  • Options
    Love coconut milk :) It's very satisfying cracking into a fresh coconut and enjoying the goodness inside.

TPBM has sailed before

• Options
    Only where the river meets the sea, I used to have a boat with the ex and I used to steer that but now im scared of water, suffer anxiety of all forms even heights....even though ive never hit rock dirt bottom, I have no reason to fear though accept I have an awesome imagination.
    Tpbm loves the idea of living on an acre with vegies and a orchid and perhaps a stream with fish in it like trout ?
  • Options
    OHHHH now you're talkin sister!! That's a great idea! (Let's utilize that imagination)

TPBM can close their eyes and see their private beach house, with rippling waves, endless cocktail service, sweet sweet music and their hubby rubbing their feet every day and they can smile about that thought.

• Options
    Oh very nice but I believe in returns as well to be sweet and fair, Ideal dream evs I love it

Tpbm gives a killer massage ?
  • Options
    You know it. She loves when I start by squeezing her feet when she comes home from work. I've got the hand tricks and pressures down pat for her back and neck. Oh yes, I give a killer massage.

TPBM will wake up tomorrow morning, put on a favorite tune, and sing it front to back, out loud, with passion and emotion like no one is watching or listening ??

• Options
    I used to but anxiety has made me lose that part of joy in me unfortunately....

Tpbm loves to sit in the sun with a beer in hand and watch the children play ?
  • Options
    All true but the children part, only because I don't have children to watch. I enjoy it when I'm with my sister and HER children are outside, then yes :)

TPBM is satisfied with the idea of TPB eating chicken tacos for a few minutes ~:>

• Options
    Yes lol
    Tpbm loves to teach someone something like guitar,piano,riding a bike or fishing ?
  • Options
    Darn skippy I do. I used to teach two boys, aged 9 and 10, then I moved cities and was saddened knowing I had to leave em behind. True budding rock stars they were! And yes to all the rest - just sounds fun.

TPBM has a hankerin for somethin delicious right now

• Options
    Im craving chocolate cake with chocolate icing on top, been since this morning, but I cant be bothered baking a whole cake when no-body but me would eat it *not good idea lol*

Tpbm has got dessert sussed ?
  • Options
    Ok, fine you win. I'll have one more taco for dessert!

TPBM grows a garden

• Options
    I used to but I hate weeding so I gave up, but one day when im married I want a nice garden as I love gardening and plants etc

Tpbm loves to drink till their merry ?
  • Options
    Not always, no. On special occasions or when the lass and I are havin a good mood at the end of the day, we've been known to get merry over a couple bottles of wine and some vinyl, incense, candles etc. oooooo the mood is set in my mind now as I prep for bed!

Cheers JW.

TPBM would dress their future child like a sandwich for Halloween just to have a laugh years later.

• Options
    Its been fun evs thanks for the entertainment and company your a cool dude :) have a lovely night with your wife girlfriend lol
    No Im not sure as I dont know exactly what id be allowed to do in my future and what id get away with...?
    Tpbm is going out to catch up with an old buddy in the next few days ?
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited August 2014
    That would be nice :) I hope I will.
    Tpbm is a good story teller.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    False
    TPBM woke up late this morning but still made it to work on time
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,838
    False on both

Tpbm slept funny cause their pet(s) hogged the bed.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    true lol

Tpbm is going to miss an important or not important appointment ?
  • Options
    True. Cancelled my apt with my TFSA dude. Can't make it due to work.

TPBM is sleeping.

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    False

Tpbm has their belly button exposed.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Always & forever. smell my finger.

TPBM has sent a postcard to someone in the last 5 years

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    True

Tpbm has not.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self