say your abducted by aliens...

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
you go back to their planet. would you rather be part of a zoo, or a circus?

heard it in a seinfeld episode
i think id pick the zoo, you can feel more at home
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• seanw1010 wrote:

Circus, that way I could have a skill and it might be easier to escape.
    NERDS!
  • THCTHC Posts: 525
    Circus, that way I could have a skill and it might be easier to escape.

i gotta say circus too. because the zoo is probably like jail. i would like the opportunity to travel, see some of the planet, meet the other side show acts and whatnot.

also, is the circus guarded? like you cant leave? or is it like working the circus here would be...where you got two shows a night or something?

interesting thing to think about though ;)
    “Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish can grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.”
    -Big Fish
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    It would depend on as George puts it, if they put a female in there and force us to mate... :p
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    THC wrote:
    i gotta say circus too. because the zoo is probably like jail. i would like the opportunity to travel, see some of the planet, meet the other side show acts and whatnot.

also, is the circus guarded? like you cant leave? or is it like working the circus here would be...where you got two shows a night or something?

interesting thing to think about though ;)
    yeah, but in the zoo, they might put a woman in there with you to mate.
    im pretty sure the circuses would be guarded. i mean, your on another planet, there probally isnt a lot of humans walking around, the aliens would probally pay a good price to see a human do some tricks. you'd be pretty precious cargo for the circus owner. theyd probally have some sort of protection to keep you there
    seanw1010 wrote:
    yeah, but in the zoo, they might put a woman in there with you to mate.
    im pretty sure the circuses would be guarded. i mean, your on another planet, there probally isnt a lot of humans walking around, the aliens would probally pay a good price to see a human do some tricks. you'd be pretty precious cargo for the circus owner. theyd probally have some sort of protection to keep you there

Plus it would be fun to act really weird since these aliens don't know how humans behave and they could be all 'Hm, humans are peculiar.' But I suppose even if you acted normal they would probably think that too.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    zoo:

you get a comfortable place to live....much like home

you're well fed and you don't have to hunt/prepare it

conjugal visits!!!!!

....and everyday, you make a bunch of 8 years old happy :)

circus:

beaten until you preform tricks for slack-jawwed yokels.....:eek: :o

circus sucks, crash ;)

:D
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    "Subterranean Homesick Alien"

Up above
    Aliens hover
    Making home movies
    For the folks back home

So, like, here's what I think.

As primitive as we human beings really are in the grand scheme of things, we still are beginning to understand as a society on a whole -not just as a conscientious minority- that circuses and even zoos are morally questionable.

At some point aliens must've arrived at this conclusion. Also, aliens communicate on a telepathic level. They do no rely on the primitive confines of spoken language. This means that their ability to communicate with other species of living things is not hindered by, say, the shape of those living things' mouths.

This gives them the ability to empathize on a universal level. After all, if tigers and snakes could speak english, would people be so nonchalant about keeping them in cages? Maybe.

But, you ask, what about alien abductions? If aliens were so concerned about our emotional well-being, then why do they put us through such a traumatic experience as alien abduction?

My answer to that is they are not intentionally causing us trauma. That is, their intentions are to keep us from remembering any of it. But, they did not think to consider that we humans have the ability to hypnotize, and aliens did not consider the power of our subconciousness, which filters out into our conscious thinking through our dreams. That is, aliens have not familiarized themselves with Freudian theory.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that on their native planet, there is a small minority of conscientious aliens who actively protest the practice of abduction and anal probing.

And their leaders respond by saying, "Humans are primitive dumbasses who do far worse to each other than we ever do to them with our abductions and our anal probes." And then their leaders produce a photo a GW. And all is quiet.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    ~~~~~~ZOO~~~~~~
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • a zoo. i can throw shit at people and not get in trouble :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    a zoo. i can throw shit at people and not get in trouble :p
    and, if they throw it back at you, they have to apoligize :p
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    DAM STRAIGHT!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    seanw1010 wrote:

hahahahaa, so true!! :D
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'd want to be a family pet. At least I'd get treats and get to chase the mailman.
  • seanw1010 wrote:

Does anyone remember this episode of "The Twilight Zone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qjNHO0Aks&feature=related
    McCain/MILF 08
    Does anyone remember this episode of "The Twilight Zone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qjNHO0Aks&feature=related

I didn't watch it, but is that the one where they end up eating the people?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    I didn't watch it, but is that the one where they end up eating the people?

mmm yummy. soylent green is.......... :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • what if when your in the circus while your not in an 'act' they keep you in a tiny cage...
    I would rather be in a zoo...
    then can just relax...eat and mate all day..
    :)
    9/1/05, 9/2/05, 9/4/05, 9/5/05, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 5/27/06, 5/30/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 7/20/06, 7/22/06,7/23/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 9/25/09,10/06/09,10/07/09, 05/07/10, 09/25/11, 07/16/13,12/04/13,12/06/13, 10/14/14, 4/7/17, 08/08/18, 08/10/18, 05/04/24

EV 04/02/08, 04/03/08, 07/16/11
  • BibbsBibbs Posts: 229
    mmm yummy. soylent green is.......... :D
    Vegemite = Soylent Green
    ••• Immortality •••
    www.myspace.com/kosmicjelli
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    a zoo. i can throw shit at people and not get in trouble :p

Ding ding ding. :lol:
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Zoo would be nice.. just lounge around and eat all day (much like viewing me in my natural state).. every once in a while do something wacky like run up to the cage real fast and growl at the onlookers then break into some Celine Dion..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone