Options

On Catholic Schoolgirl Uniforms....

Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
edited November 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Okay, so I'm chatting with a bunch of my political friends at a chat room where we just hang out and DON'T talk politics, and I discover that the guys in the chat room LOVE the CathSchoolGirl uniforms.

So, silly me, I ask why.

I get two answers: The white socks. The skirt.

I'm torn between thinking perhaps Catholic school girls should wear full length mumu's, and wondering what effect I might have if I wear white knee-high socks next time I'm on a date.

That part aside, I wonder why it is that the Catholic Church condones these uniforms, knowing as they must that most guys find them a huge turn on.

Discuss.
Feels Good Inc.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    for real.
    Seem awful short and somewhat immodest.WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY distracting.
    Who or what would a pubescent male look at . The nuns who are teaching or the hottie with the legs and a hint of panty showing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    i dont get why people love catholic school girl uniforms. they are ugly and i am embarrassed to wear mine outside of school.
  • Options
    i dont get why people love catholic school girl uniforms. they are ugly and i am embarrassed to wear mine outside of school.
    it's a guy thing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Since when did the Catholic Church take a stand against sex with minors :confused::p

I think it's because the uniforms are associated with virginity and innocence that men find them sexy...the uniform could be anything. It's just the association.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

you're not a 13 year old boy going through puberty....catholic uniforms and cheerleader outfits are the hottest thing going when you're 13 (well they were when i was a kid....today's outfits on girls...well.....)...and this sticks with a guy forever....it's pavlovian....we see a 35 year old woman n a short skirt, sweater and knee highs we go nuts :)
  • Options

You haven't learned to tuck your skirt into your waistband yet??

It shortens the length of your skirt, luv.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    What better way to announce my return to the AET than this? Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz0WWkd-WQ&feature=related
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What better way to announce my return to the AET than this? Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iz0WWkd-WQ&feature=related
    WTF?!!!! was that!

welcome back....... I think

• Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    WTF?!!!! was that!

That was the future of music as we know it. No use trying to deny it. It won't be long before Pearl Jam cover this song. :)
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    WTF?!!!! was that!

I'm with you on this one
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That was the future of music as we know it. No use trying to deny it. It won't be long before Pearl Jam cover this song. :)

Okay, Byrnzie....nice future you got there, heh.

I suppose they said the same thing about Talking Heads once....mebbe.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Back to the Catholic School Girl uniforms....

Should I, or shouldn't I, wear white knee-high socks on my next date?

And will I, or won't I, be accosted by a priest or any other such male?
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Bu2 wrote:
    I'm with you on this one

You mean the uniform didn't do anything for ya? :confused:
  • Options
    never mind that.

How 'bout this: If a Catholic School Girl is naked, how can you tell she's a Catholic School Girl?

Discuss.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It better not be on the xmas/easter? single.

• Options
    Bu2 wrote:
    never mind that.

How 'bout this: If a Catholic School Girl is naked, how can you tell she's a Catholic School Girl?

Discuss.

That's easy. She'll have pigtails.
  • Options
    Bu2 wrote:
    never mind that.

Discuss.
    she starts planning her next confession?

• Options
    Do they still wear Rosaries? Maybe if they start counting the Rosary while naked, you can tell?
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Bu2 wrote:
    never mind that.

Discuss.

because she'll be making you miserable.

i was at the oasis show a couple months ago up in the seats. super hot girl wearing an especially tarty rendition of the catholic school girl uniform was walking across the floor area to her seat at the front.

you could see the entire male contingent of the audience following her with their eyes.
  • Options
    exhausted wrote:
    because she'll be making you miserable.

i was at the oasis show a couple months ago up in the seats. super hot girl wearing an especially tarty rendition of the catholic school girl uniform was walking across the floor area to her seat at the front.

you could see the entire male contingent of the audience following her with their eyes.
    I'm sure more then their eyes were following here ;)
  • Options
    I'm sure more then their eyes were following here ;)

Ha! Can you smell the testosterone?? Heh.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    As a guy that went to a Catholic school from Kindergarten to 12th grade I can tell you the uniform is not especially a big turn on when you see it everyday.

I think the reason it excites outside males is because of the rumor that Catholic School girls are notorious sluts. There is also the term "Catholic Virgin" which refers to a catholic girl that will not have vaginal sex because of a "Promise to keep" ring or some shit like that, but they will go back door because they don't consider that the same thing. Or,since they can't have sex, they give a lot of head. These are just rumors, and while there were some I knew that were down for anything, I'd say there are probably just as many gals at a public school that would be the same way.

A lot of guys in this country get off on the idea of the sexually repressed student, or librarian or politician... I mean... look at the stir Sarah Palin created.
  • Options
    well i don't think they like the maroon tights and the grey jumper you have to wear.... ;)
    i think it's more the pleated skirt...and knee highs.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    As a guy that went to a Catholic school from Kindergarten to 12th grade I can tell you the uniform is not especially a big turn on when you see it everyday.

I think the reason it excites outside males is because of the rumor that Catholic School girls are notorious sluts. There is also the term "Catholic Virgin" which refers to a catholic girl that will not have vaginal sex because of a "Promise to keep" ring or some shit like that, but they will go back door because they don't consider that the same thing. Or,since they can't have sex, they give a lot of head. These are just rumors, and while there were some I knew that were down for anything, I'd say there are probably just as many gals at a public school that would be the same way.

A lot of guys in this country get off on the idea of the sexually repressed student, or librarian or politician... I mean... look at the stir Sarah Palin created.

Wow....okay, there's a lot to take in.....starting with Palin and moving on down....

So you think it's the mystique, if you will, of the innocence. I've heard that before. Being an Agnostic, I'm unfamiliar with all the religious "mumbo jumbo" if you will...

But what you're suggesting is that some of these girls are fighting the church in their own right by doing their own thing.

Wow.

As for Palin.....I hope she's the face of the 2012 GOP Party, baby, because she sucks.
    Feels Good Inc.
  • Options
    Bu2 wrote:
    Should I, or shouldn't I, wear white knee-high socks on my next date?
    So you're asking if you should mold yourself into something because a lot of guys seem to find it attractive?

I think you know the answer to that :p

P.S. - Most guys aren't turned on by the uniform. They're turned on by young girls and the innocence they represent.
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    it's a guy thing.

Well said. lol :D
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,779
    I think you actually had to of gone to a catholic school to fully appreciate the uniform. Being a guy that spent my first 13 years of education in catholic school I strongly believe that the biggest whores went to catholic school - loooots of depravity. My personal favorite was a high skirt with a school-colored stocking, or, no stocking at all. Amazing.
  • Options
    well i don't think they like the maroon tights and the grey jumper you have to wear.... ;)
    i think it's more the pleated skirt...and knee highs.

CIW, what catholic school did you go to? This sounds like Prendie garb.
  • Options
    CIW, what catholic school did you go to? This sounds like Prendie garb.
    Bingo!!!!:D
    I went to public though.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Bingo!!!!:D
    I went to public though.

Ah, damnit! I was hoping you were depraved.;)

I spent four years going to school next to the "Whore House on the Hill."