Options

Detroit Tigers 2008

2»

Comments

• Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    19 runs!!!
    Looks like that offense is coming around! Where's all the people who said they'd suck all year??
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    TowsertunesTowsertunes Posts: 187
    uninnocent wrote:
    the tigers scare me...

They are scaring me too.....I hope they make the friggin' post season!
    "they don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read?"

How I choose to feel,...Is how I am.
  • Options
    catch22catch22 Posts: 1,081
    has a team so stacked ever performed so poorly? what the hell is wrong with these guys? trading pudge cut out the team's soul... they can't can sheffield and rogers, a pair of veterans who haven't done shit?
    and like that... he's gone.
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    catch22 wrote:
    has a team so stacked ever performed so poorly? what the hell is wrong with these guys? trading pudge cut out the team's soul... they can't can sheffield and rogers, a pair of veterans who haven't done shit?

The year has been a disappointment, looking forward to the NFL already.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    Lions football?!
  • Options
    moegossard wrote:
    Lions football?!

Browns :) Just hoping the same thing doesn't happen to Cleveland as what happened to the Tigers this year, the hype train.
  • Options
    Thanks for nothin, fuckers!! :p
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Thanks for nothin, fuckers!! :p

I hate when old threads get bumped, my last post in this thread i used the words 'hype train.' What the fuck does that mean...so stupid...

But yeah, I was actually waiting for the game to end for the sole purpose of bumping your White Sox thread and giving you crap, but that didn't happen. :( :p
  • Options
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    I hate when old threads get bumped, my last post in this thread i used the words 'hype train.' What the fuck does that mean...so stupid...

But yeah, I was actually waiting for the game to end for the sole purpose of bumping your White Sox thread and giving you crap, but that didn't happen. :( :p

You mean Twins thread?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.