Options

worst NFL QB ever

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stupidest post ever. the man won the super bowl.

Ray Lucas gets my vote
    no, the Ravens D won the super bowl :D - but yea, he ain't in "the worst" category
  • Options
    Joe Gilliam

lost his job to Terry Bradshaw right before the Steelers became 4 time SB champs.

Became homeless and addicted to cocaine and alcohol. Lived on the streets of Nashville for years.

Sad story, he may not be the worst ever, but he fell the furthest.

Died on Christmas Day 2000.

RIP Joe...
    I loved ya.
    the Minions
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Joe Gilliam

lost his job to Terry Bradshaw right before the Steelers became 4 time SB champs.

Became homeless and addicted to cocaine and alcohol. Lived on the streets of Nashville for years.

Sad story, he may not be the worst ever, but he fell the furthest.

Died on Christmas Day 2000.

RIP Joe...
    I loved ya.
    Played in an upstart, almost minor, league that tried to make a go of it in the early 1980's right before the USFL....played on the short-lived Birmingham franchise.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    How can you pick someone that won a SB?

Ryan Leaf.

thats my pick.....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    Tommy Maddux.
    first off, it's maddox. secondly, kordell stewart is the worst. that fucking asshole........
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    NC_Irie wrote:
    not sure what you mean about keeping it pj related, but my vote would be for David Carr.

I have never seen anyone do what he does on the field. I cringe everytime the ball is snapped to him.

I agree with that I think, he is absolutely terrible. Used to think that he was good and the rest of the Texans were bad, his stint in Carolina has proved that wrong......big time. He cant even get the ball to one of the best receivers in the league.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    Jeff George

million dollar arm, .10 head
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 475
    Rob Johnson....I can't imagine the amount of kneepad-time he had to do in order to get the starting position away from Flutie.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Mike McMahon
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Derrick wrote:
    Rob Johnson....I can't imagine the amount of kneepad-time he had to do in order to get the starting position away from Flutie.
    I was thinking the other day that Rob Johnson belonged on this list.....starting him over Flutie was absolutely brilliant. ;)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    stupidest post ever. the man won the super bowl.

Ray Lucas gets my vote

I played high school football against him and knew him growing up. He was so god damn full of himself. My senior year we played Harrison, team he played for, in a pre-season game and we where instructed that we where not allowed to hit him hard because of his future college football potential. Pissed us the hell off because he was talking so much shit the week prior to the game about how he was going to steamroll our defense single handedly.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Caleb Haine
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    TIM TEBOW
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    TIM TEBOW

:lol: Nice!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Damn yesterday soembody beat me to Eli NothingManning, and today I got beat to Dave Brown.
    I think Eli may need to come off the list :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    TIM TEBOW

:lol: Nice!

seriously he probably is. i bet jamarcus russell and ryan leaf and quincy carter have a better lifetime qbr than Tebow.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I know he was a kicker, but Garo Yepremian gets my vote.

Garo+Y.jpg
    garo.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC1rniHxPshTQEQMHMoRPloQZeF9jmMjU3n0tcchVOP9K9wHCc-Q
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTTQ7bM83aLWMRfm08VSbmnnUcppigPuKtawoTXkqpZed142T0xQ
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    edited October 2012
    dan-marino.jpg?w=300

Fuckin piece of shit.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Ryan Leaf
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Ryan Leaf
    DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner!

Art Schlichter would be a first ballot to the "biggest scumbag NFL QB ever"
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    dan-marino.jpg?w=300

Fuckin piece of shit.
    Laces out!

:fp:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    dan-marino.jpg?w=300

Fuckin piece of shit.
    Laces out!

:fp:

Did you really expect there to be a Worst QB list that I wouldn'tput this asshole on? :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Did you really expect there to be a Worst QB list that I wouldn'tput this asshole on? :lol:
    Besides his Oscar nominated Best Supporting Actor role in Ace Ventura Pet Detective, I can't stand him either. I remember the dark days when half the Hoosier Dome would be filled with Marino jerseys when the fins were in town.

Which brings me to another subject. Why in the hell are the Dolphins not in the AFC South????

It should be:

AFC East
    * Jets
    * Pats
    * Ravens
    * Bills

AFC North
    * Colts
    * Steelers
    * Browns
    * Bengals

AFC South
    * Dolphins
    * Titans
    * Texans
    * Jags

Does the NFL not have access to a map???

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:

Why in the hell are the Dolphins not in the AFC South????

It should be:

AFC East
    * Jets
    * Pats
    * Ravens
    * Bills

AFC North
    * Colts
    * Steelers
    * Browns
    * Bengals

AFC South
    * Dolphins
    * Titans
    * Texans
    * Jags

Does the NFL not have access to a map???

Yeah it's bullshit and Miami gets totally screwed over by it. The Bills, Jets, and Pats have short flights to play each other and each have to make only one long flight to Miami. Miami has to make three long flights. Same thing with Dallas in the NFC East. Washington, Philly, and East Rutherford are all off the same interstate in two hour intervals. Dallas has to fly half way across the country three times a year to play in a different timezone. Not that I feel bad for the Dallas. And I'm sure no one feels bad for my Dolphins. But I've always felt it was total bullshit.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Anyone say Cutler? Tebow>>Cutler ANYDAY!
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    two words...mike vick

case closed
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    two words...mike vick

case closed

From a "value" stand-point (money earned vs. production), I'd agree with this. I couldn't believe the Eagles gave him that contract. I know they' haven't won any titles or anything but they've been a pretty tightly run ship for the past 15 years or so. It was pretty surprising to see them make such a reckless move.

In fact, you know what would be a great TV segment, Fixer? A Skip Bayless/Steven A Smith-style debate between you and yourself. Topic: Worst Philadelphia Sports Contract: Michael Vick or....you know.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited October 2012
    The Fixer wrote:
    two words...mike vick

case closed

From a "value" stand-point (money earned vs. production), I'd agree with this. I couldn't believe the Eagles gave him that contract. I know they' haven't won any titles or anything but they've been a pretty tightly run ship for the past 15 years or so. It was pretty surprising to see them make such a reckless move.

In fact, you know what would be a great TV segment, Fixer? A Skip Bayless/Steven A Smith-style debate between you and yourself. Topic: Worst Philadelphia Sports Contract: Michael Vick or....you know.

No debate. The unmentioned deal is guaranteed with a $15 mill buyout AFTER 5 years. Eagles can get rid of vick pretty much unscathed after this year (my fingers are crossed).

With a few beers and some tequila you could probably get your wish though
    Post edited by The Fixer on
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,246
    bubby brister :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY