2»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Maybe she is going through the change....:o

She's a transsexual?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    TrixieCat wrote:
    See???? lol
    Maybe she is going through the change....:o
    What did she register for?
    I Love williams-sonoma.
    I put a small registry on there for the girls I worked with as the store was down the block.

i don't know what she is registered for but when my sister emailed me she want the four of us (2 sisters and my brother) to chip in on a a set of 10 All Clad pots whatever those are for $1300..:eek:....four ways it's $350 each.....ugh.....but if i don't have to do anything except write a check, the better for me....:)
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    She's a transsexual?
    LMAO

wow cb that is an expensive set of pots! :eek:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    LMAO

wow cb that is an expensive set of pots! :eek:

no shit.....and it isn't like she's just graduated from the culinary institute....:D....she'll be boiling pasta and that's about it.....but it is her 50th so i guess i'll let it slide....:o
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    no shit.....and it isn't like she's just graduated from the culinary institute....:D....she'll be boiling pasta and that's about it.....but it is her 50th so i guess i'll let it slide....:o
    well yeah, you only turn 50 once, and that will be a nice gift. but geez....for that much money i'd want a plane ticket, not a bunch of pots :o haha