Options

Any Cops Out There???

2»

Comments

• Options
    jojo wrote:
    yes i said crotch

i usually use other words but i have yet to be banned and don't feel like it today

Come on, live on the edge !

Crotch...funny word
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    jojo wrote:
    every guy i know takes his wallet out when he gets home he's not fond of sitting on it

for that matter most guys i know don't even drive with their wallets in their pockets the for some reason seem to drive with it nestled right up against their crotch

men :rolleyes:

Sitting on a wallet all the time can throw your spine out of alignment....not to mention it's not the most comfortable.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    That sucks dude. The police sound like real dicks. I'm just laughing about how insane society is. Some dude wrote a paper on it a while ago. I can't remember what it was. About how entire societies are insane and don't know it, they think everything else is insane. I guess it kind of changes the meaning of sanity.

Anyway, I always have my wallet in my back pants pocket. Occasionally I'll take it out and put it back in my jacket or something. I get how you feel, even though I've never been jacked with a weapon. I've never had to give up my wallet either.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    jojojojo Posts: 645
    Sitting on a wallet all the time can throw your spine out of alignment....not to mention it's not the most comfortable.

i would agree i'm just not sure why it then gets nestled between their legs i know one guy that keep everything there when the are driving wallet cigs lighter i just find it amusing is all
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Well since this message board is most likely your entire world (judging by your 25,000+ posts) I guess your observations would be correct in your eyes. But for those of us who choose to exist in reality, you know where there are real problems, real criminals, and real cops...well we rely on the tax paid law enforcement officers for protection. When we have problems that require help, we would like to think that those officers would provide sufficient assistance.

Please refrain from drawing analogies between the real world and "your world" where you can piss and moan to the fan club mods when you get your poor little feelings hurt in an online discussion.

Bout time to get some sun eh?

wow ure comPLETELY right about me. i think im in love with you! i mean since this is my entire world and i dont know any better...... i hope u have an AWESOME day!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    SENROCK! wrote:
    wow ure comPLETELY right about me. i think im in love with you! i mean since this is my entire world and i dont know any better...... i hope u have an AWESOME day!!! :D

sen u gotta send me ur email ,,i just got this awesome pipeline picture with me in it :)
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    G'Afternoom citizen. Dont worry sonny, your safe now.
  • Options
    this thread really breaks my fucking heart...............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....