Options

Flight To Mars 2008

LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Flight to Mars (featuring Mike McCready) will perform a special benefit concert for the Northwest Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) at Seattle's Showbox at the Market on Saturday, May 3rd. Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, March 7th through http://www.ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster locations. Tickets cost $18 in advance ($22 day of show) plus applicable service charges.

Local indie-rockers Feral Children and singer-songwriter Kristen Ward join Flight to Mars for an evening of music in support of CCFA's continued work toward finding a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. In addition, McCready will perform a very special Tribute to Jimi Hendrix during the opening set and will be joined by brothers Rick and Chris Friel -- cofounders of McCready's original band Shadow.

In 2002 McCready made public his 20-year battle with Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis and has since been committed to raising awareness and funding for CCFA. "As a patient living with Crohn's and colitis, the CCFA has played a huge part in helping me get the support and information that I need," says McCready. "I'm grateful that my band mates and friends can support and join me for a night of music and fun that will help us find a cure for these debilitating diseases."

VIP Pre-Party Packages:
An exclusive VIP party will be held at the Showbox prior to the concert at 6pm. Hosted by the Wishlist Foundation, the proceeds from the party will go to further benefit the Northwest Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

VIP attendees will receive a laminated pass to the show, catch the sound check while mingling with other fans, enjoy delicious appetizers, cash bar, receive a special gift bag, and the opportunity to meet the band for top bidders.

A limited amount of VIP tickets, starting at $100 per pair, will be available for purchase on eBay later this month. For more information about the VIP ticket packages, please visit the Wishlist Foundation.
Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments