Options

Well this is it...

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I really think I need to take a month away from the boards. I am getting extremely jealous of all you people who get to see PJ at least once this month. This is my worst sin/habit, jealousy. It seems every thread on here now is "ITS JUNE I AM SO EXCITED" and then to top it off we even have a member of the band (McCready) saying this will be a special couple of shows with new covers and older songs being played. For 5 months I have been spinning PJ bootlegs like a motherfucker getting pumped to see them and then like that it turns out I'm not going to any of the shows. I was pissed for missing Albany 06 but this to me is something completly different.

Anyways I will see you guys in late July or early August hope you all have fun! The only way I may be back is if I suck it up and buy a ticket on StubHub for the CT show and drive 6-7 hours to get there and drive back the same night.

Anyways,
Peace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    The only way I may be back is if I suck it up and buy a ticket on StubHub for the CT show and drive 6-7 hours to get there and drive back the same night.

I wouldn't do that, there are a ton of people selling tickets for Hartford on here- I'm sure you can get 1 for face value- good luck
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Where are the tickets being sold on here? GTF Forums?