I Hate Pocket Aces

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Busted Twice Against Kk Then 10 Mins Later Against Jj Unreal.
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The hand tends to get slow played too much.
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    yup do whatever the table says you need to do to get it down to two and win in a walk or bury them. not gonna get kk to fold though, prolly not even jj against most players.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    the key is to lay them down when need be...ya can''t always play them out
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    RW81233 wrote:
    yup do whatever the table says you need to do to get it down to two and win in a walk or bury them. not gonna get kk to fold though, prolly not even jj against most players.

Against most pairs with pocket AA's most players won't fold but you must know your table and play accordingly. Bet too much and gain not much....bet enough to get a few to play then after the flop go for it...it's all in the cards. I seem to do better with pocket 10's :D

I good question is....do you have a high percentage of winning when you have any pair? I'll take pocket A's anytime then deal with the table accordingly. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)