Options

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet...

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I don't have the flexibility

but my useless threads always turn out to be incredibly entertaining. Thankyou for your contributions everyone. We did it together.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    apparently if you get a rib removed... ;)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    That's because they're always so daft. ;)
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    apparently if you get a rib removed... ;)

LOL
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    That's because they're always so daft. ;)

Life's too short for serious threads.

THAT SAID, I was thinking of putting an article up on the MT about disability. Get a little dialogue going...

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Life's too short for serious threads.

THAT SAID, I was thinking of putting an article up on the MT about disability. Get a little dialogue going...
    A serious thread??? no way!

seriously though, go for it. If anything, the MT can use a thread that isn't about fucking gun control and rednecks shooting burglars in the face.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

seriously though, go for it. If anything, the MT can use a thread that isn't about fucking gun control and rednecks shooting burglars in the face.

Hmmm.. *thinks* Cus I was going to put a thread up about gun crime with the mobility impaired and disabled rednecks shooting disabled burglars in the face.

I'll have a think...

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:

Yeah. The stuff on MT just goes round in circles. (I mean people repeating themselves).

That sounds like a good idea, harmless. Only lighthearted conversation for me though. My head hurts still. ;)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    weirdly enough most of my threads get very little interest.. especially my 10% phenomenon thread...

i must have been drunk with that one :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    weirdly enough most of my threads get very little interest.. especially my 10% phenomenon thread...

i must have been drunk with that one :D

10% phenomenon? Did I read it? Sounds very interesting!