Options

MSN Messenger? This FUCKING MAC is pissing me off.

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
It tells me I have to download a new MSN Messenger to carry on using it. And then when I do, it tells me it again. How do I get my MSN Messenger working on an iMac??
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It tells me I have to download a new MSN Messenger to carry on using it. And then when I do, it tells me it again. How do I get my MSN Messenger working on an iMac??

HAHA. You're so funny because you have all the same problems as me.
  • Options

Yeah, really serious ones :D How's that FUNNY? :rolleyes: :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

You also drink too much cider and start a record amount of threads that go nowhere? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    I was talking about the computer!!!!! :rolleyes :
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    You also drink too much cider and start a record amount of threads that go nowhere? ;)

Those aren't problems, they are 'anti-talents'. :D

• Options
    Those aren't problems, they are 'anti-talents'. :D

Do not sell yourself short! Those are talents if I've ever seen any! Although it should be noted that I am fascinated by mimes.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Do not sell yourself short! Those are talents if I've ever seen any! Although it should be noted that I am fascinated by mimes.

I'm working on my mime skills. I'm working on a performance art piece about drinking cider and posting pointless message board threads.

• Options
    I'm working on my mime skills. I'm working on a performance art piece about drinking cider and posting pointless message board threads.

:D Do you think you'll have the mime performance mastered by your housewarming party? I need to know how much kleenex I should stock up on prior to attending.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options

Perhaps you do a mime for us now?
  • Options
    Perhaps you do a mime for us now?

OK *rolls up sleeves*...........

Who am I?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Well?

• Options
    OK *rolls up sleeves*...........

Who am I?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Well?

Pac man?

This conversation really is getting silly. :D (I'm out). :)
  • Options
    you and computers do not mix, do they?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10