Options

I think my iPod has FROZEN!

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I mean wtf is that about? It's not even doing anything.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Oh for fuck sake Mark. Try changing the battery? ;):)
  • Options
    Oh for fuck sake Mark. Try changing the battery? ;):)

After ONE DAY?? I thought it was rechargable anyway?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    ProteusProteus Posts: 166
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Options
    Proteus wrote:

and by pointing me to that thread, you achieved what?

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

one more view?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    reset it
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    ProteusProteus Posts: 166

Got you to stop bitching for a second.
    FUEL AND RELEASE!!! happiness is good FOR AN hour... FUEL AND RE-LEASE!!! happines is good FOR an HOU-ER.
    --P. Farrell
  • Options
    After ONE DAY?? I thought it was rechargable anyway?

Ignore him above. When I had mine, they gave me very cheap batteries that only lasted a few hours. I swear!

...I sound like such an idiot! Okay, I have no clue but maybe it's worth considering... if it's not doing anything... maybe you have it on 'hold'?
  • Options
    Proteus wrote:

I wasn't bitching, I was enquiring about an iPod.

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    Ignore him above. When I had mine, they gave me very cheap batteries that only lasted a few hours. I swear!

...I sound like such an idiot! Okay, I have no clue but maybe it's worth considering... if it's not doing anything... maybe you have it on 'hold'?

MCKB you're a genius..... or I'm stupid..... 'Hold', that was it. :rolleyes: Cheers Cutback as well. :D

• Options
    MCKB you're a genius..... or I'm stupid..... 'Hold', that was it. :rolleyes: Cheers Cutback as well. :D

I TOLD YOU we have the same computer problems! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, I'm laughing so much right now! We're so stupid! :D

*sniffle* :D

God, you crack me up! :)
  • Options
    Smash it with a hammer and sell it on ebay.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    I TOLD YOU we have the same computer problems! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh, I'm laughing so much right now! We're so stupid! :D

*sniffle* :D

God, you crack me up! :)

holy fuck :rolleyes:

never speak to me again you two.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    holy fuck :rolleyes:

never speak to me again you two.

This is why I need you to help me with myspace. I can't ask harmless! ;)
  • Options
    you can try resetting it too.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    Smash it with a hammer and sell it on ebay.

Thanks, this made me laugh out loud.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i hate when it freezes. doens't happen often at all, but grrrrrr. and i did try resetting mine, didn't work. so, i shall be ipodless for the trainride home b/c it simply stayed on until it drained it's battery entirely. i think sometimes it likes to do that :p haha....and thus why it freezes.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    Hold play and the center button down for ~10 seconds. (Or Menu + the center button, can't remember) That'll restart the ipod.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    mulva9 wrote:
    Hold play and the center button down for ~10 seconds. (Or Menu + the center button, can't remember) That'll restart the ipod.

it doesn't always work. see post above. :p sometimes i think the ipod just needs a *rest*...let it debug itself, drain it's battery, and good to go! :) mine better be after i recharge it! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Proteus wrote:
    You are grouchy.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    defrost it
  • Options
    it doesn't always work. see post above. :p sometimes i think the ipod just needs a *rest*...let it debug itself, drain it's battery, and good to go! :) mine better be after i recharge it! :D

its a machine.. its designed to work all the time and not needs 'rests'... ergo its shit :p