Options

Crap... just listening to NIN.. found some songs with associated memories

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
We're in this Together

The Fragile..

I put these on a love album for mine and my wife's anniversary earlier in the year. Wow they sound different now..
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sorry to hear that, harmless....

The Fragile (Left) can be a pretty moving album, if you're in a certain mood....

Somewhat Damaged made me cry in my car one day, i was feeling so crappy... :(
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I find it very hard to listen to We're In This Together sometimes, and The Fragile.

I went through a phase of listening to Somewhat Damaged on a loop most nights, as that was exactly how I felt. Bad times, but Trent was there for me. :o
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    I know what you mean...different band and song for me and different memory...

Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely...

I used to put this song on repeat when I was still living in NY and waiting to move to Oregon...I just wanted to get the hell out of NY so bad that I wanted to disappear...not to mention that my parents were being shitheads too...

Just my random thought.
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    harmlesslittlef, give "terrible lie" a listen

i agree with the others, listen to "somewhat damaged"