Options

I've got to be up ALL NIGHT tonight.

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I have to prepare for my second teaching session tomorrow and I haven't even started. Wooo, yay me.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I have to prepare for my second teaching session tomorrow and I haven't even started. Wooo, yay me.

what do u teach?

how to type on a pj message board? ;)
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    what do u teach?

how to type on a pj message board? ;)

I'm doing a qualification to teach English as a second language. My work put me on it. Good times!

I'll keep one eye on the pit for as long as it takes ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options

You're a typical bloody bloke. You always leave things till the last minute.

I'm going to slap you in the face with a Basking Shark for that!
  • Options

HAHAHAHA. :D

Hopefully the head will miss me and I'll just go inside that huge gaping mouth and it won't hurt.

• Options
    HAHAHAHA. :D

Hopefully the head will miss me and I'll just go inside that huge gaping mouth and it won't hurt.

:eek: Wow, you have a very vivid imagination. :)

Now get back to work!
  • Options
    this fish slapping is it a British thing???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

ESL teacher huh?? that is cool - what are your demographics??
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options

It's actually not English. When the Vikings invaded Britain, they brought over a shitload of Mackerel and would slap the Brit's in the face with them.

btw. That's not actually true. I just made it up because I'm bored.
  • Options
    It's actually not English. When the Vikings invaded Britain, they brought over a shitload of Mackerel and would slap the Brit's in the face with them.

btw. That's not actually true. I just made it up because I'm bored.

LOL :D Damn you have a good sense of humour in general but you're on fire today.

I would get back to work but I've got a little Christmas party with friends at 8 and I'll be starting work when I get back. Don't worry, they're not drinkers. :D

• Options
    I would get back to work but I've got a little Christmas party with friends at 8 and I'll be starting work when I get back. Don't worry, they're not drinkers. :D

That cracked me up when I read that! You still have three quarters of an hour, y'know!

Oh well, have a good time. :)
  • Options

I work for a homeless charity as an essential skills tutor, so I basically work to support our residents' literacy and numeracy. I also lead workshops in the arts as a way of helping them with self-esteem, confidence and creativity.

• Options
    That cracked me up when I read that! You still have three quarters of an hour, y'know!

Oh well, have a good time. :)

Three quarters of an hour. :rolleyes: Rome wasn't built in a day you know.

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

oops, don't slap me! I'm not a bloke but I tend to leave things to the last minute. :o

I've got a big formal-ish party coming up tomorrow night and I've got this alteration thingie to do on my dress and I haven't even started yet. and I'm at work now so can't do anything about it.

so will probably pull and all-nighter too. or at least most-of-the-night-er. :D

plus I got the Simpsons movie and I've got to bring it back tomorrow which means I need to watch it tonight.

I'm not very well organised..
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

You sound like the yin to my yang. I mean, erm.. no, that's not right. My yang to my yang. Yeah, that's it. You sound the same as me.

• Options
    eMMI wrote:
    oops, don't slap me! I'm not a bloke but I tend to leave things to the last minute. :o

I've got a big formal-ish party coming up tomorrow night and I've got this alteration thingie to do on my dress and I haven't even started yet. and I'm at work now so can't do anything about it.

so will probably pull and all-nighter too. or at least most-of-the-night-er. :D

plus I got the Simpsons movie and I've got to bring it back tomorrow which means I need to watch it tonight.

I'm not well organised either but I try not to leave things too long otherwise it just worries me.

Did you say you're having a formal-fish party? Is that where all the fish dress up in little bow-ties or ball gowns?
  • Options
    I'm not well organised either but I try not to leave things too long otherwise it just worries me.

Did you say you're having a formal-fish party? Is that where all the fish dress up in little bow-ties or ball gowns?

Formal-fish party! I don't know what happened Kelly, you went to the Humour megastore and came back with a repertoire. :D

• Options

I can't get anything done unless it's the last minute. I've done it ever since school - with tests, essays, everything! :o

yes, that's the one. :p all the little fishies in their expensive clothing, looks kinda cute. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Formal-fish party! I don't know what happened Kelly, you went to the Humour megastore and came back with a repertoire. :D

thanks. :mad:

;)
  • Options
    You sound like the yin to my yang. I mean, erm.. no, that's not right. My yang to my yang. Yeah, that's it. You sound the same as me.

hehehe.

actually, I'm apparently a 'yin' person seeing that I'm a rabbit in the Chinese horoscope so would it be cool with you for us to be each other's yins? :D
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    hehehe.

actually, I'm apparently a 'yin' person seeing that I'm a rabbit in the Chinese horoscope so would it be cool with you for us to be each other's yins? :D

Sounds perfect. :)

eMMI are we having a 'moment'? :D

• Options
    Sounds perfect. :)

eMMI are we having a 'moment'? :D

great. one perfect thing tonight then. :D

that's a good question. it's been a while since I've last had any 'moments' so I can't really tell. ;):p
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    great. one perfect thing tonight then. :D

that's a good question. it's been a while since I've last had any 'moments' so I can't really tell. ;):p

If in doubt, emmi... we probably are! Don't fight it... ;)

• Options
    If in doubt, emmi... we probably are! Don't fight it... ;)

lol. that reminds me of a saying a friend of mine has: "if in doubt, eat it anyway." :D

I ain't a fighter anyhoo. ;) unless you start! :D

((EDIT: hate to break a moment, but gotta go home. talk to yous later!!))
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Good luck with the course...I did the 4 week one and it nearly killed me (on top of commuting).

Had a blast doing it though!

Tip: Pro Plus and loud music! :)
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*