Options

Want to know something darkly comic? :D

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Having had a pizza, and some bread and cheese, I'm now sitting eating my third bowl of cereal listening to the words 'Once upon a time, I could control myself.'

LOL

I just had a laughing fit about it.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    whoa, that's a lot of cards dude

what kind of cereal ?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Man, I wish I was high too.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Having had a pizza, and some bread and cheese, I'm now sitting eating my third bowl of cereal listening to the words 'Once upon a time, I could control myself.'

LOL

After a pizza you still went for more bread and cheese?!? Now that's a diet of champions!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    After a pizza you still went for more bread and cheese?!? Now that's a diet of champions!

It was some french stuff my dad brought back... I had to :o
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    cool, iguess.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

LOL

hey Artery Boy.. thats one hell of a snack attack :D

what goes in must come out... and after you've flushed that one away i'd phone the coastguard and tell them it might be a danger to shipping!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    whoa, that's a lot of cards dude

what kind of cereal ?

Honey nut cornflakes!!

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    hey Artery Boy.. thats one hell of a snack attack :D

what goes in must come out... and after you've flushed that one away i'd phone the coastguard and tell them it might be a danger to shipping!!!

Do you know what they found out a while ago? That massive whale that got caught half way up the Thames was actually just a very large shit. :D

Anyway, shut up, or clearly I will remember... you picking on the boy..... :D

• Options
    Honey nut cornflakes!!

Honey Nut Cornflakes?!? Those sound good. I don't know if I've ever seen those here in the states. Someone has to make them. Lord knows there's honey nut everything else. I gotta try me some of those.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Honey Nut Cornflakes?!? Those sound good. I don't know if I've ever seen those here in the states. Someone has to make them. Lord knows there's honey nut everything else. I gotta try me some of those.

we got em up here :)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578

LOL

:eek:

Ermmm....enjoy?
  • Options
    Honey nut cornflakes!!

i shagged a box of them once and it went to the police claiming i was a cereal rapist...

i groaned at that one as well :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:

Honey nut cornflakes rock my world! But I haven't seen em in America either... You should travel.

• Options
    :eek:

Ermmm....enjoy?

Oh God the girls have joined the thread....

My physique is phenomenal, I promise. :cool:

• Options
    Honey nut cornflakes rock my world! But I haven't seen em in America either... You should travel.

Shit! That requires me to get on a plane. I think I'll stick to my Honey Nut Cheerios!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i shagged a box of them once and it went to the police claiming i was a cereal rapist...

i groaned at that one as well :o

Didn't they give you their consent? My honey nut cornflakes practically lie down for it... they're gagging for it morning noon and night. You had a tough gig.

• Options
    Didn't they give you their consent? My honey nut cornflakes practically lie down for it... they're gagging for it morning noon and night. You had a tough gig.

wasnt worth the hassle mate...

p.s. never ever go near Sugar Puffs :o
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578

Don't worry, I believe you! :p

I won't hold a carb binge against you! ;)
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    wasnt worth the hassle mate...

p.s. never ever go near Sugar Puffs :o

No sweetie, leave them well alone.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Man, I wish I was high too.

HA! That was funny! :)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options

this post is useless without pictures...:p

j/k, i love being a douchebag!

fatass.......:)

EDIT: woohoo, i'm the ultimate thread killer :cool:

• Options
    this post is useless without pictures...:p

j/k, i love being a douchebag!

fatass.......:)

Hahahahahaha

I just realised I love being called fatass.

I'm a sick, sick man.

• Options
    Honey nut cornflakes!!

Since you've already had a pizza and some bread and cheese...

May I suggest you have a bowl of bran flakes? ;):D
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha

I just realised I love being called fatass.

I'm a sick, sick man.
    dude, how high are you?!?! :p

• Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Shit! That requires me to get on a plane. I think I'll stick to my Honey Nut Cheerios!
    :D Honey Nut Cheerios:D
    The ultimate breakfast!
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    is it Superman issue 45 where he spends it in a cave counting goths?
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    mookie9999 wrote:
    With all of the crappy cereals crowding the shelves around here, I promise you will be able to find something similar.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    My breakfast cereal...boring ol' Special K.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    is it Superman issue 45 where he spends it in a cave counting goths?

I don't know but that sounds freaking awesome. :D