Options

I need to employ a Shoulderblade Scrubber!

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
FINALLY booked my tattoo today at the best place I could find.. which conveniently is the easiest place to get to on the bus.

So wooooo

I'm now thinking of between the shoulderblades but that might mean I have to employ a Shoulderblade Scrubber to look after it. Any takers? :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    FINALLY booked my tattoo today at the best place I could find.. which conveniently is the easiest place to get to on the bus.

So wooooo

I'm now thinking of between the shoulderblades but that might mean I have to employ a Shoulderblade Scrubber to look after it. Any takers? :D
    LOL

where you're going?
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007

So wooooo

Hourly rate??

:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Hourly rate??

:D

For you?

Name your price!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    LOL

where you're going?

A place in West Drayton called Mantra 2. It looked great and like I said, it needs to be easy to get to incase I get obsessed and become a regular. :D

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,867
    heh im gonna get a yield sign inside my left shoulder blade after x-mas as well.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    you could always just wash yo self with a rag on a stick
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    you could always just wash yo self with a rag on a stick

Hmm... yeah I'd thought about that. LOL how would I make such a contraption? Where would I get the stick? It draws all kinds of mental blanks...

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    heh im gonna get a yield sign inside my left shoulder blade after x-mas as well.

Cool :D

Tattoos are awesome. Hopefully it won't hurt so much I'll change my mind...

• Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    i don't think they recommend scrubbing new tattoos!
  • Options
    juliefer wrote:
    i don't think they recommend scrubbing new tattoos!

Yeah, I didn't mean 'scrubbing' exactly... I just thought 'scrubber' was a funnier word than 'moisturiser'. :D

• Options
    Hmm... yeah I'd thought about that. LOL how would I make such a contraption? Where would I get the stick? It draws all kinds of mental blanks...
    you know those squeegees they have soaking in window cleaner at the gas station?...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    you know those squeegees they have soaking in window cleaner at the gas station?...

Hmmm... yep, I know those.. good idea...

• Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    Yeah, I didn't mean 'scrubbing' exactly... I just thought 'scrubber' was a funnier word than 'moisturiser'. :D

'moisturizer' would give this thread a whole different feel..
  • Options
    juliefer wrote:
    'moisturizer' would give this thread a whole different feel..

Hmmm... not a feel I really wanted... we're talking TATTOOS GRRRR not pampering!