Does anyone else procrastinate badly?

2»

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I saw this thread back in '08, and just got around to it...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I do with a lot of stuff (not everything, but a lot). I wish I didn't, but I do. I don't know why.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    DS1119 wrote:
    I pretty much leave everything for the last minute. I don't know why either. Hotel reservations. airline tickets, projects at work...everything. I think part of it is I tend to overanalyze everything and then part of it is I don't care.

I almost enjoy the "rush" (my wife calls it panic :lol: ) of doing everything the last second. It brings me back to the on the fly reactions needed at times as a fireman. When the sh*t hits the fan you better react with quick precise instincts or...............Life or Death "trouble".

I'm a big time procrastinator also. The reason I put off most things is because I usually feel I won't be able finish the task at hand well enough for my standards........... I always did have issues with getting things done for my father well enough .......and it continues to take away my confidence years & years later :fp: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!