Options

I was really hoping....

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
I wouldn't be so depressed at the end of the night... oh well *shrug*
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sleeeep it awayyy harmie.

isnt it like 2:42 over there?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    sleeeep it awayyy harmie.

isnt it like 2:42 over there?

1:42
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    depression is just a few letters shy of compression...and compressions make me think of concussions...and that makes me hope that no one has a concussion because that would be seriously sad, and i would feel horrible if some one hurt their head, I may be a little depressed about it.

so bright side?? your head is fine (although sounds like it's getting pretty pickled...) so there is that!
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    depression is just a few letters shy of compression...and compressions make me think of concussions...and that makes me hope that no one has a concussion because that would be seriously sad, and i would feel horrible if some one hurt their head, I may be a little depressed about it.

so bright side?? your head is fine (although sounds like it's getting pretty pickled...) so there is that!

If only you knew you knew how fine my head isn't ;)

No seriously, you're right -m at least I don't have a hemmorage or some shit like that

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    If only you knew you knew how fine my head isn't ;)

No seriously, you're right -m at least I don't have a hemmorage or some shit like that

Hang in there! You've got a great show headed your way, monkeys sold separately.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Those are nights for you. All you need to do is look at the sky tonight, facing north, find the moon and mars. To the left of that, find Gemini. Keep an eye out for meteor showers. They are beautiful. Yesterday was a good night for them, tonight will be as well.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    damn it.......now i'm awake.

and harm.......plenty of fish in the ocean, start over!