Options

What's the EASIEST Photo Uploading website to use?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm trying to upload some photos but these websites keep disallowing my registration. I got 'That email address is already registered' on Yousend it. No it isn't!

Anyone know how I can make this easier and less frustrating?
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    photofuckit
  • Options
    photofuckit
    what he said
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    photofuckit

:rolleyes:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    photofuckit
    Thats what i used for the all photo thread :)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    photofuckit

:D
  • Options
    Seriously. Can someone give me a link? What am I doing Googling 'Photofuckit' when it's not coming up with anything?

• Options
    we finally gonna see that tat you got ???????????

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Seriously. Can someone give me a link? What am I doing Googling 'Photofuckit' when it's not coming up with anything?
    they mean photobucket

they're just trying to be amusing :D
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    its photobucket.com :rolleyes:

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

http://www.photobucket.com
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    photobucket. Warning though. Don't believe they allow your "type" of pictures no matter how much you try and convince people of its artistic quality.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    God damn you all for ruining my quote thread.

And AHAHAHAHHA @ googling photofuckit.
  • Options
    God damn you all for ruining my quote thread.

And AHAHAHAHHA @ googling photofuckit.
    sorry...

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i think photobucket is awful... i use Flickr.

fast & easy :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    dunkman wrote:
    i think photobucket is great... dont' use Flickr.

slow & crappy :)

i edited that for ya dunk.....;) :D
  • Options
    LOL OK so it's happening.... taking AGES though.

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    cutback wrote:
    i worship ya dunk..... :D

thanks man :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thanks man :)

I used to, but then I thought about suffering, and the Holocaust, and I said to myself 'Why would an all-loving, all-powerful Dunkman allow all that?' I've been a Dunkeist ever since.