Options

Has anyone's Ex ever called them 'Honey' by accident?

2»

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Is fuckstick an insult?

well, would you call your mother "fuckstick"? ;)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    well, would you call your mother "fuckstick"? ;)

No, but if a hot girl in a skimpy garment, stockings and suspenders said 'Hey there, fuckstick', I might be quite flattered.. but then I'm probably a sucker for punishment. (Sshhh.. Don't tell Failedpersephone.)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    No, but if a hot girl in a skimpy garment, stockings and suspenders said 'Hey there, fuckstick', I might be quite flattered.. but then I'm probably a sucker for punishment. (Sshhh.. Don't tell Failedpersephone.)
    :o
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

well that's different.....if talking masochism then she could call me fuckstick while jamming her 4 inch heels into the small of my back....;)
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Is fuckstick an insult?

hmmm.... :D ...... I dunno,

"righto fuckstick, get your skinny arse and your little dick off my property right now and go find your skanky slutguts before I punch you in the face" :D

you be the judge. ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

"righto fuckstick, get your skinny arse and your little dick off my property right now and go find your skanky slutguts before I punch you in the face" :D

you be the judge. ;)
    now slutguts is a good one :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:

you be the judge. ;)

:eek:

It's ALL about context.

LOL@slutguts. Just when you thought the world (even Dunk) couldn't invent a brand-new insult.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Please, here is the best ever use of the word FUCKSTICK.
    You really shoould see the cartoon, but, "Go piss up a rope fuckstick" has always been a favourite response of mine.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rude_Kid
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    :rolleyes:

This morning, the ex wife came in to check her post.. We talked a bit.. I hadn't seen her for three months. In this time I've started to move on, find a new life. Anyway, in conversation, she referred to me as 'Honey' accidentally. Fuck... Felt pretty fucked for a while. It was like square one again.

:rolleyes:

(By the way, someone PLEASE fix that fucking Database? :o Thanks.)
    You mean like, "I hope you die in a firey auto accident, Honey"?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    i've said "i love you" on accident. that's embarrassing.
  • Options
    roar wrote:
    i've said "i love you" on accident. that's embarrassing.

Man, am I glad she didn't say THAT!

• Options
    DopeyBoyDopeyBoy Posts: 170
    Dude, that sucks!
    I've actually come close to calling my ex that a couple times...its kinda tricky working in the same office and living in the same building! I still see her quite a bit, so it gets awfully tricky sometimes...

Oh, and i just saw your pick...man, you're like my british twin! Well, I guess my mum is british...
    But yeah, with both of us split from our wives for 3 months now, its kinda weird. But hey, at least you don't have to see your ex just about every day!

Peace
    :-p
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003
  • Options
    DopeyBoy wrote:
    Dude, that sucks!
    I've actually come close to calling my ex that a couple times...its kinda tricky working in the same office and living in the same building! I still see her quite a bit, so it gets awfully tricky sometimes...

Oh, and i just saw your pick...man, you're like my british twin! Well, I guess my mum is british...
    But yeah, with both of us split from our wives for 3 months now, its kinda weird. But hey, at least you don't have to see your ex just about every day!

Peace

Actually, brother from a different mother, it might be weirder than you think! We still live in the same house, she's just spending all of her time out right now so EFFECTIVELY I'm living on my own. We're completing the sale of the house in a few weeks and I'm outa here..... You got a pic? You've intrigued me.

• Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    now slutguts is a good one :)

ain't it though? :D

personally I use it for a warm up and if whomever the girlie is persists, I trot out my personal favorite : tunnelc*ntedfuckbag! ;):D So satisfying that say that one! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    :eek:

It's ALL about context.

LOL@slutguts. Just when you thought the world (even Dunk) couldn't invent a brand-new insult.

isn't it? :D

I mean I could use fuckstick nice too and have and it seems to please. :D

haha! slutguts is a very common term around here. Must be an aussie thing. ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    ain't it though? :D

personally I use it for a warm up and if whomever the girlie is persists, I trot out my personal favorite : tunnelc*ntedfuckbag! ;):D So satisfying that say that one! ;)

Wow that is good, where do you get your inspiration from?

• Options
    You got a pic? You've intrigued me.
    I was hoping you guys would get together...

:p
  • Options
    Wow that is good, where do you get your inspiration from?

One of my dear friends brought it to me once when I was highly upset with someone and looking for words. Not sure where she got it. But it's been very useful on two occassions. No point over using it! :D There are plenty of folk that would inspire it from me though, I like to say what needs to be said, and move on. Words are very cathartic like that sometimes. :)

Oh and for the record, my ex used to always call me missy and I would always call him matey. Even 20 years later, we still call each other that. Depending on what gets said with it, it can be weird sometimes. :):o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    DopeyBoyDopeyBoy Posts: 170
    Actually, brother from a different mother, it might be weirder than you think! We still live in the same house, she's just spending all of her time out right now so EFFECTIVELY I'm living on my own. We're completing the sale of the house in a few weeks and I'm outa here..... You got a pic? You've intrigued me.

Wow, okay, weirder than I though...actually, we did that for like the first month and a half...I was out like every night cause I just couldn't handle being there...but luckily we rent, so it was easier to get out a bit faster. Been in the new bachelor pad like 3 1/2 weeks now...really starting to enjoy it (of course I just bough a fancy new plasma TV, sound system and PS3, so my boys are over pretty much every night...I'm sure when I spend a few nights home alone, it'll start being more depressing).

Oh, and I just posted a pic in that pic thread...of course I don't wear glasses any more, cause I got that laser surgery a few years ago....so I don't look as much like you as I once did...

Peace
    "Six million dollars we turned down, to prevent our song to be sung by a cock" E.V. - San Diego, June 5, 2003