Options

My TATTOO!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Do you mind me asking how much it cost? You don't have to tell me. I just suddenly realised I have no idea how much tattoos cost.

£70-80 round about.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Jennytree wrote:
    y'know, my second tattoos mean nothing to me really. The first one is really something to me, just represents stuff, but the second ones I don't have any deep and meaningful reason behind it, and it kinda makes me feel bad.
    But then again, I think they're super pretty and I love them, and was in love since the first time I saw the design months before I got them tattooed on me.

So, y'know, while its good to have a meaning behind them, its not totally necessary (for me).

Yeah I know, but I want my first one to be meaningful, after that... we'll see ;)
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    £70-80 round about.

Just wondering. You'll have to save if you want half of your arm covered then. :)
  • Options
    Just wondering. You'll have to save if you want half of your arm covered then. :)

Yeah tell me about it. :rolleyes: Maybe I can twist my parents' arm to make it a birthday present.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Yeah tell me about it. :rolleyes: Maybe I can twist my parents' arm to make it a birthday present.

That's what most of my friends had done.
  • Options
    That's what most of my friends had done.

Hahaha cool. Thank God for the folks.

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    My new best friend; he's got my back.. (It's not in the best condition as it hasn't peeled yet)

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj206/LameChampion/?action=view&current=IMG_1074.jpg

your tattoo looks great...
    Each time I see a nice tat, it makes me more want to have one too. I think I'll soon be decided.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    Julien wrote:
    your tattoo looks great...
    Each time I see a nice tat, it makes me more want to have one too. I think I'll soon be decided.

same here...
    i'm not happy yet.....