Options

My younger sister is a genius.

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Just watched my younger sister in a condensed version of the Charlie Brown musical. She goes to a performancing arts school and this was their latest performance. She is amazing, only 14 and she stole the stage and was fuckin hilarious.. I have to see the musical now. Well done Nikki... :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    awww.. kids are cute.

I love Charlie Brown.
  • Options
    awww.. kids are cute.

I love Charlie Brown.

This thing was hilarious.. they kept to the humour completely; dry, ironic, melancholic in places.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    Just watched my younger sister in a condensed version of the Charlie Brown musical. She goes to a performancing arts school and this was their latest performance. She is amazing, only 14 and she stole the stage and was fuckin hilarious.. I have to see the musical now. Well done Nikki... :D

well done nikki. you seem to be quite a character yourself, mark.
  • Options
    well done nikki. you seem to be quite a character yourself, mark.

LOL what do you mean? I'm not half as cool as Charlie Brown.

• Options
    LOL what do you mean? I'm not half as cool as Charlie Brown.

...you said your sister stole the stage...

I don't remember much about Charlie Brown...
  • Options
    ...you said your sister stole the stage...

I don't remember much about Charlie Brown...

So I steel the stage? Aww shucks. :D

'I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything'

• Options
    So I steel the stage? Aww shucks. :D

'I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything'

I just meant that you seem quiet but then come out with some real comedic gems and interesting comments. :D
  • Options
    I just meant that you seem quiet but then come out with some real comedic gems and interesting comments. :D

I'm pretty quiet in person I guess.. more confident in writing.