Options

Cheap Rip-Off of Poster Proposal

benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,943
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I missed out on the MSG 1 poster sale, and am kicking myself for missing the sale time. However, I'll be attending the Eddie Vedder shows in Toronto at Massey Hall, and would be glad to do a trade if I can - posters, zippos, stickers, whatever. I was at the Madison Square Garden shows and it would really mean a lot to me to have this poster. Sorry about the essay :)
Ben
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PM Sent.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    sd412sd412 Posts: 19
    I am interested in a poster trade. What do you have to offer?
    My DVD List
    http://db.etree.org/sd412

There is no reason that she passed
    And there is no god with a plan
    It's sad... and his loneliness is proof
    It's sad... he could only love you
    It's sad
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,943
    sd412 wrote:
    I am interested in a poster trade. What do you have to offer?
    All I have to offer is what I can get at the EV shows. I have a Klausen Toronto '06, but that's framed and important to me.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    All I have to offer is what I can get at the EV shows. I have a Klausen Toronto '06, but that's framed and important to me.

Sent you a message back.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering