Options

Question about MSG 10C tickets

benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I can attend one Pearl Jam show at Madison Square Garden, but don't know which yet. If I get Ten Club tickets for both, and in the end want to sell a pair (at face obviously) for one of the shows to another Ten Club member, would the Ten Club allow that? I'd prefer to go to Night Two I think, but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket in hopes of getting Ten Club tickets for it, when they go on sale later than Night One.
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,838
    benjs wrote:
    I can attend one Pearl Jam show at Madison Square Garden, but don't know which yet. If I get Ten Club tickets for both, and in the end want to sell a pair (at face obviously) for one of the shows to another Ten Club member, would the Ten Club allow that? I'd prefer to go to Night Two I think, but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket in hopes of getting Ten Club tickets for it, when they go on sale later than Night One.

They wouldn't have any problem im sure, but i'm pretty sure you'd actually have to show up in person to make that transaction happen.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    DontGotIDDontGotID Posts: 137
    if youre allowed to, i would be very interested and would be able to meet you in person. Private message me if you want.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    From the initial posting about the tour, and the 10c e-mail that went out ...

"NO refunds. NO exchanges. NO transfers."

You buy tickets and you cannot go ... you eat two tickets.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez