Curb Your Enthusiasm

12346»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 35,784
    The painting was hilarious. Other than that....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 16,668
    should have known cheryl was going to put the brakes on. 

larry's brother is my least favorite character in the series. i like mocha joe better than him.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

"i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

If you have never failed, you have never lived.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 12,725
    Larry has a brother?    Who plays him?  I know he has the cousin Richard Kind.  I haven't seen the last two seasons.
    Larry has a brother?    Who plays him?  I know he has the cousin Richard Kind.  I haven't seen the last two seasons.
    I think that is who he was referring. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I think that is who he was referring. 
    yeah my bad. mistyped earlier.... sorry. 

i still don't like that guy, haha
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

i really like when Jeff got mad and yelled at larry about the painting. i have not seen him yell at larry like that in forever.

First episode was surprisingly one of their best. The last three were...dare I say.....garbage. Cringe worthy at times.

He's back to just being a hyper aggressive angry old man. The show was better when his humor was more subtle. Now he just laughs at people and yells at them. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,277
    Curb-related:   did anyone see Al Pacino at the Oscars?....he looks just like Richard Lewis!
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 12,217
    edited February 12
    It kills me to see this thread keep coming to the top of my "participated" threads because I haven't had a chance to watch any of the new season yet. I've been avoiding spoilers (thankfully the post just above this is about Al Pacino looking like Lewis and not the show). The only clip I've seen is Larry about to get beat up by a biker, and throwing on a MAGA hat to show the biker that they're one-in-the-same. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Indifference71Indifference71 ChicagoPosts: 13,431
    First episode was surprisingly one of their best. The last three were...dare I say.....garbage. Cringe worthy at times.

He's back to just being a hyper aggressive angry old man. The show was better when his humor was more subtle. Now he just laughs at people and yells at them. 
    I wouldn't call them garbage but they definitely haven't lived up to that first episode.  It may not be what it once was but it's still one of the funniest shows out there and I'm glad it's still around.
    I know this isn't the PC thing to say either but, fuck it.........I don't like Cheryl's new face. It bothers me. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 20,540
    I know this isn't the PC thing to say either but, fuck it.........I don't like Cheryl's new face. It bothers me. 
    Did she actually have it done, or is it for the show?

hedonist said:
    Did she actually have it done, or is it for the show?

I don’t think it’s just for the show 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South JerseyPosts: 7,334
    I liked the last 2 episodes. Leon, if I give you my weight and height, that's a profile!  Hahahaha
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer