Options

Anyone Tailgaiting Before Packers Game at Lambeau?

HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
I am going to the game by myself and was wondering if there are any PJ fans out there I could hang out with before the game.
SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I am going to the game by myself and was wondering if there are any PJ fans out there I could hang out with before the game.
    Wow...tailgating?

Its going to be like minus 40 degrees...

Good luck with that....better dress in layers and bring the hot cocoa
    the Minions
  • Options
    Wow...tailgating?

fuck cocoa...bring the cognac.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    most of the people going to the game will be tailgating!
    I'll find out if any of my friends are going, if so, they will most likely be Pearl Jam fans, but I can guarantee they'll be downing Jager Bombs and Pabsts like they are dying of thirst!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    tailgating sounds dirty.

i've always fancied that part of a PJ gig in the states... ok you guys have to sit in orderly rows to watch a rock band but at least you have a cool tailgate thing going on!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    doesn't 'patrickredeyes' go? look him up.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    dunkman wrote:
    tailgating sounds dirty.

i've always fancied that part of a PJ gig in the states... ok you guys have to sit in orderly rows to watch a rock band but at least you have a cool tailgate thing going on!

Dunk - it's 1,000 laughs if you're with the right people. Someday we'll have to do this.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    yeah, I do believe Patrick scored tickets somehow!
    I know my bro Jordn6971 will be drinking somehwere before, during, and after the game
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    I'll be home in front of my 55" plasma, but still jealous of you all going. :D Have fun and stay warm!!!!

GO PACK GO!!
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Dunk - it's 1,000 laughs if you're with the right people. Someday we'll have to do this.

that would indeed be a new item on my "to do" list :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    pjtaper wrote:
    yeah, I do believe Patrick scored tickets somehow!
    I know my bro Jordn6971 will be drinking somehwere before, during, and after the game

Peter, Paul, and .....Joe's sunday funday as always.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Wow...tailgating?

At Lambeau it doesn't matter how cold it is, all the Packer fans are always out tailgating in the yards of houses surrounding the stadium, and in the parking lots. Plus there are some cool restaraunts around the stadium, and the inside of Lambeau is worth seeing before the game too. There is so much to do there, more history than any other place in the NFL.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    SomniumSomnium Posts: 85
    I'll be tailgating in Orange County.
    fuck the public
  • Options
    anyone with packer tickets, do the tickets have a barcode? just got mine and it doesnt look like there is a place for a guy working the gate to scan...

ps- posted the same thing on the Favre thread
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    anyone with packer tickets, do the tickets have a barcode? just got mine and it doesnt look like there is a place for a guy working the gate to scan...

ps- posted the same thing on the Favre thread
    I got my ticket and it doesn't have a barcode either.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    I got my ticket and it doesn't have a barcode either.
    oh good, thanks a lot...exactly the answer i was hoping for. there are tiny packers holograms on the back of the ticket, but almost seems a little too easy to replicate
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    crazy fuckers.........tailgating in subzero temps..........yeah, i'd do it too!!

GO PACK GO!!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........