Options

Mystery Poster Sale 08 Posters

UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I know ALOT of people would not like this idea, but how about taking all the 08 posters and do a mystery sale with then instead of one by one.

Since it is one per person, it will mean posters in more hands. Instead of more posters in less hands.

80% of the people on the board cry no matter what, let them bicker and trade what they get for what they want!!!!

I don't mind either way, I rarely get shut out on 10c sales. Just a suggestion.

Now fire away!!!!!!!
Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    sorry, but I don't like it. I know a ton of people on here that are trying to get one from every show. By doing this, it's almost impossible without paying the flipper prices
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    yeah but half the people on the boards buy em to flip them regaurdless, wether its for cash or for trade...a flip is a flip.

also with only one per person the real flippers will also only end up with one each!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    LukinFan wrote:
    sorry, but I don't like it. I know a ton of people on here that are trying to get one from every show. By doing this, it's almost impossible without paying the flipper prices

I have to agree. I bought the Klausen's during the Artillery sale a few weeks back. The only other one I want from '08 is one of the two Boston posters, so I would prefer any Klausen I could possibly get during another Mystery Sale would go directly to someone who doesn't have one yet.