how can i tell if she loves me or not

2»

Comments

• how do you know its love????

when you walk in the door.....and the first words out of her mouth are...

"wheres your paycheck????" "didnt you get paid today?????"

thats when you know its love....heheheheheheheehhehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    My answer

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours to keep. If not, hunt it down and kill it!
    I prefer Wayne Campbell's view:

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be"
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • If you breathe on the phone and she orgasms.
    NERDS!
  • I prefer Wayne Campbell's view:

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be"

Hell no I won't hold yer hair back!!!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Scientific Answer
    People create unique chemical bonds with each other. These unique bonds are strengthened in the presence and withdrawl occurs in the absence. Time apart can illuminate the degree of the bond by eliciting withdrawl symptoms.

You really shouldn't be taking advice on women from Stephen J Hawking. :rolleyes:
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    why care about it?as one of the posters said if she does tell you she loves you how do you know she's not lying?

my advice is this:
    if you think she loves you then she does, listen to your gut feeling. just enjoy your time together cause nothing lasts forever......

:rolleyes: or maybe you shouldn't listen to me, cause i'm a bit skeptical about love
  • If you breathe on the phone and she orgasms.
    :eek: Where IS the phone? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    You really shouldn't be taking advice on women from Stephen J Hawking. :rolleyes:
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy :mad: Stephen Hawking's capable of love too... once he works out all the probabilities and calculations and perameters and stuff :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy :mad: Stephen Hawking's capable of love too... once he works out all the probabilities and calculations and perameters and stuff :o

Seems like even a genius is able to mis-calculate then considering he's twice divorced :D
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Figure it out? :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)