Options

Help Stick it to Ninersfan!!!!!

UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Everyone says they dislike how much he buys stuff then puts it up on ebay marked up and makes money off the band......

Well you can help get him to lose a potential bid by picking me up a 2XL shirt from one of the shows.... Ill pay for shirt and shipping if someone is willing to help out.... this can be your way of helping out a fan and stealing another high bid from the guy....

Anyone willing to help please pm and we can work out the details
Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Umbertotamba = Ninersfan?
  • Options
    Actually No I am not.......Last show I went to was in Hartford 96 (4th row). Unfortunately due to a panic\anxiety condition shows aren't really an option. I get to live my PJ Live experience through the bootlegs. Wish I could do the shows cuz my fanclub number is 71,XXX so Id have some really good seats.

And no umbertotamba doesn't equal Ninersfan....if I was then I would already have a handful of people picking me up a handful of shirts to sell on ebay along with my own 2xl shirt to boot....

Anyone that could help would be greatly appreciated!!!
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461
    Actually No I am not.......Last show I went to was in Hartford 96 (4th row). Unfortunately due to a panic\anxiety condition shows aren't really an option. I get to live my PJ Live experience through the bootlegs. Wish I could do the shows cuz my fanclub number is 71,XXX so Id have some really good seats.

And no umbertotamba doesn't equal Ninersfan....if I was then I would already have a handful of people picking me up a handful of shirts to sell on ebay along with my own 2xl shirt to boot....

Anyone that could help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Dude.. that sucks.

Here's hoping that things turn around soon and you get to take advantage of that awesome 10c number.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    gnite bump
  • Options
    With my panic/anxiety disorder I really can't do big crowds like a concert, believe me I wish I could!!!! Sometimes it acts up and other times its fine, but big crowds like that would do it it for me..

ANd yup grew up in Springfield and now live in East Longmeadow
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I bet you wish you could! Sure hope someone hooks you up. Good luck. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    With my panic/anxiety disorder I really can't do big crowds like a concert, believe me I wish I could!!!! Sometimes it acts up and other times its fine, but big crowds like that would do it it for me..

ANd yup grew up in Springfield and now live in East Longmeadow
    bump for ya! :D

i would if i was fortunate enough to be there... but im not :(

and not to be unsympathetic to your condition (i know how much that must suck) but have you ever considered contacting the 10C to see if theyd let you switch #'s with someone that could use your GREAT # for live seats? or do you use it to get seats for friends and stuff? im sure even if you could switch thered be plenty of friends and family youd consider before me, but im just being selfish and thought id ask :D (id of course return the favor somehow)

good luck getting a shirt!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Everyone says they dislike how much he buys stuff then puts it up on ebay marked up and makes money off the band......

Well you can help get him to lose a potential bid by picking me up a 2XL shirt from one of the shows.... Ill pay for shirt and shipping if someone is willing to help out.... this can be your way of helping out a fan and stealing another high bid from the guy....

Anyone willing to help please pm and we can work out the details

Resist! Just don´t buy stuff he sells!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that! I grew up in South Hadley, now live in Chicopee. When I played football, we used to play you every year! Always beat you too. LOL If you ever need anything from a fellow PJ fan from your area, let me know. I have a recording of just about every show thats been recorded, etc.. Ill make you a box set and deliver it because I feel super bad. I wish I was at that SPfld 94 show though. That was a good show. I have a good sounding copy of it. If u dont have it, I can get it to you. That show was the 2nd and last time they played Out Of My Mind. If you need anything, let me know. Cheers. Jeff

Its all good, thanks for the the offer. I got so many cds it isn't even funny The 94 show in springfield was incredible I was instantly hooked after that!!!

As far as the panic/anxiety I just don't do big crowds (concert size or over a few hundred) or travel distances other than that I function like anyone else ya know...Most people don't even know I have it until they ask if I want to do something that could potentially set it off (i.e. go to a Food Show in Boston or something like that), and I tell em.

As far as giving up a 10club number, don't think i could do that!!!
    #1 it's a badge of honor :)
    #2 I feel confident there will be a day that I will be at a Pearl Jam show again so it will come in handy!!

The only way I would ever trade it if it was possible and I felt I wasn't gonna use it, would be to auction it off with 100% of the auction to go to Wishlistfoundation.

Still noone picking up a 2xl shirt so last plead..... if anyone interested in helping out a fellow fan hit me with a pm!!
  • Options
    bump....

Still no luck..anyone want to spread some love and pickone up???? Again willing to pay for shirt, shipping, and a beer or 2 at the show!!!!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    I'm not going to any shows, so I do hope you get a shirt. Just wait, you'll find one on ebay for cheaper as the tour wraps up from someone else who bought the wrong size or something.

Personally, I don't have anything against ninersfan. I've never bought anything from him/them. Don't they sell stuff in order to be able to GO to all the shows? Not a bad idea. One way to finance the trips and tickets. It's not like they're just making money off Pearl Jam, they are fans too (I believe). Supply and demand...
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Someone sent me a pm that they gonna help me out......

As far as Ninersfan not sure about the whole fan thing...If i remember correctly they were endied up ebaying quite a few of the same posters from last the last tour... when people were behind a person who would end up with the last 10 posters there was speculation....

And your right he's not making money off the band....hes making money off the fans even worse in my opinion.... buy what ya need and let others at the show get as well, posters run out is it right to finance a trip at the expense of other fans not getting a shot at buying it.... If someone wants to finance a trip/tour then get a job!!!
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    If anybody would buy 10 posters in front of me I would dam sure remember their face.