Options

FAVRE wants to Come Back in '08!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bears might have been 7 and 9.

BUT 2-0 AGAINST THE PACK YOU BITCHES. EAT THAT SHIT.

Yes you beat us twice no doubt about it. What you want a fucking medal for it? lol
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I have no idea what this movie is about. I've enjoyed your thoughts about it Mic. heh :D
    Glad you enjoyed my review... I hope you don't see it, but if you get the urge, I would suggest walking outside, picking up a handfull of snow, then walk into your house and watch it melt.
    Keep doing this for 4 hours, you will have MUCH more fun that if you were to go see the movie, and you will save yourself $10 too!
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    The first game was a gift from the refs. I seem to remember a penalty that gave them a second chance for a TD that shouldn't have been called. Then a 12 men of the field penalty should have been called on the Bears but somehow the ref was retarded and can't even count, which screwed the packers out of a drive. Then a terrible pass interference call to give the Bears the win. That was the worst game I have ever seen by refs.

Then a game with like 40 mph winds..........

You know I dont care about those games anymore. Those are the past and we are in the playoffs and we look great IMO. Its pretty sweet to know we are playing this weekend. :D

Who cares the Bears beat us. Even shitty teams have to win sometime. hehehe

Yea you beat us I would feel dam proud too. See yea next season. :)
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    You know I dont care about those games anymore. Those are the past and we are in the playoffs and we look great IMO. Its pretty sweet to know we are playing this weekend. :D

Who cares the Bears beat us. Even shitting teams have to win sometime. hehehe

Yea you beat us I would feel dam proud too. See yea next season. :)

I find it funny that when the Bears suck, all they care about is beating the Packers..... It must be sad to be a bears fan, that would suck ;)
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I find it funny that when the Bears suck, all they care about is beating the Packers..... It must be sad to be a bears fan, that would suck ;)

It's true though. I mean two victories over your biggest rival who also happen to be the division champion.

Pretty much the only bright spot of the year...so I'll take it.
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:

We would be the same way if the pack was a bad team. I don't blame them one bit.
  • Options
    It's true though. I mean two victories over your biggest rival who also happen to be the division champion.

Pretty much the only bright spot of the year...so I'll take it.

I totally get that. Its huge I agree. The last game the only thing I liked was that nobody from our team got hurt.
  • Options
    http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground

Vote for Favre!

Or someone else but Favre would be best!
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Go Pack Go!!!

Looks like I'll be taking another trip out there next year. :cool:

Gotta love this team. Their 'rebuilding' phase only took 1 1/2 years, and now Favre can keep slinging it for an elite team until his arm falls off. Way to go Ted Thompson!!

Gotta give credit to the Bears this year, 2 hard fought victories (one a little suspect) delivered on Lovie's promise to Bear fans when he took over the team. Still, it's nice knowing they're sitting home while we are riding high! :D Hopefully we can get done what they couldn't against Indy last year.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    Go Pack Go!!!

Looks like I'll be taking another trip out there next year. :cool:

Gotta love this team. Their 'rebuilding' phase only took 1 1/2 years, and now Favre can keep slinging it for an elite team until his arm falls off. Way to go Ted Thompson!!

Yeah I made it out to one game this year, thinking I might never have a chance to see Favre play again. Now I'll probably go to a few Packer games next year!
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I find it funny that when the Bears suck, all they care about is beating the Packers
    We didn't care much on our way to the Super Bowl last year, which you wont get to.

And yes I know we lost to the Colts, blah friggity blah
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.