Options

Hilarious Comedian Zach Galif....

jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Zach Galifianakis. Anyone ever heard of or seen this comedian. My friend brought over his dvd yesterday and it is goddamn hilarious. I suggest people check him out.
"There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    jordn6971 wrote:
    Zach Galifianakis. Anyone ever heard of or seen this comedian. My friend brought over his dvd yesterday and it is goddamn hilarious. I suggest people check him out.

He's hit or miss for me. Sometimes brilliant, other times crap. But I'll take my chances because he is pretty freaking funny!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    He's really funny in the Sarah Silverman Program, where he plays a homeless man that Sarah takes into her home. I've also seen a video of his performance at Coachella last year and it was good. I'll probably check that DVD out.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    He is fucking Brilliant.

His movie, Live At the Purple Onion, if anyone hasn't seen it:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1021280890732065457&hl=en
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    kerrybenefit.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    He is fucking Brilliant.

His movie, Live At the Purple Onion, if anyone hasn't seen it:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1021280890732065457&hl=en

Yeah that's the one I watched, it what a drunk bastard.
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    I was searching him on Netflix and he's in Into the Wild as the character Kevin.

Does anyone know which character was kevin? I haven't seen it since it came out but I'm gessing it was one of the guys on waynes farm.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    jordn6971 wrote:

He's supposed to be in some movie called The Hangout or some shit like that. Four guys go to Vegas for a bachelor party and get into a shitload of trouble. I predict straight to DVD for this piece of shit movie.