~:The Word Game:~

Comments

• AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    check

Verification
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Verification

confirmation
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,436
    flight
    tish wrote:
    flight

airplane
    airplane

Aerodynamics
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • nascar
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    nascar

racing
    racing

Trajectory
    wright brothers
    tish wrote:
    wright brothers

Dedication
    baptism
    tish wrote:
    baptism

Ecclesiastics
    song of solomon
    tish wrote:
    song of solomon

Knights Templars
    Sword
    tish wrote:
    Sword

Disembowelment
    i got shit
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    tish wrote:
    i got shit
    poo
    chinobaeza wrote:
    poo

Lower Esophogeal Sphincter
    g spot
    tish wrote:
    g spot

Autoerotic asphyxiation
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Autoerotic asphyxiation

event :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • suns rival wrote:
    event :D

time
    wah
  • time
    date
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    date
    girlfriend
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
    Jamal wrote:
    girlfriend

boyfriend
    boyfriend

Monogamy
  • JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Monogamy
    bigamy
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
    Jamal wrote:
    bigamy

Polyandry
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Polyandry

Polygynandry