~:The Word Game:~

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    beauty
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • innocence
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Child
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    care
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    hospise
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • what
    where
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Waldo

- Christopher McCandless
    scarf
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    coat

- Christopher McCandless
    jacket
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    lumberman

- Christopher McCandless
    wood

- Christopher McCandless
    tree

- Christopher McCandless
    pine

- Christopher McCandless
    needle

- Christopher McCandless
    sewing

- Christopher McCandless
  • grandma
    reindeer

- Christopher McCandless
    fake
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    superficial

- Christopher McCandless
    Screenshot2012-09-08at15858PM.png

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

at least it made sense where i posted it! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

at least it made sense where i posted it! :lol:

:|

- Christopher McCandless
    :lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    you crack me up! :lol::lol::lol:

back on track....the word is:

DONKEY
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    mule
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize