~:The Word Game:~

Comments

• lose
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • fight
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    right
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • wrong
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    nope
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • agree
    compromise

- Christopher McCandless
  • belong
    longing

- Christopher McCandless
  • eddie
    vedder

- Christopher McCandless
  • blender
    smoothie

- Christopher McCandless
  • sugar
  • pour
    fly

- Christopher McCandless
  • goose
    duck

- Christopher McCandless
  • goose
    honk

- Christopher McCandless
  • Goose
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    pinch
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    punch

- Christopher McCandless
  • goose
    sack

- Christopher McCandless
  • punch
    tackle

- Christopher McCandless
  • face
  • annihilate
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    erase
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself