• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    wholly
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Holy___
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Moly
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    dang!!! :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Crap!
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

tap :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    dancer

tiny

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    microscopic

magnify :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    minimize :D

volume :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • pump
    heart

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Valentine
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    flowers

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • attic
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    dusty
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    desert

• storm
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • window
  • pane
  • Thomas ( I know there's an i)
    name

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I_GOT_no_IDeaI_GOT_no_IDea Posts: 653
    edited October 2009
    tank

oops, too late. this was for
    Thomas
    obviously.
    Post edited by I_GOT_no_IDea on
  • engine
    on

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad