• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hartamh wrote:
    Way :)

no
    wah
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    no
    maybe
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    hartamh wrote:
    definitely
    probably

Being at bit vauge aren't I?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    hartamh wrote:
    yes!!

notsure :D
    unsure

hartamh wrote:
    forsure :rolleyes: :D
    ensure

hartamh wrote:
    strawberry
    vanilla soo whitebread lol

hartamh wrote:
    wheat ~yum! with fluff
    fluff? you must mean Palin!

campaign

• muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    hartamh wrote:
    wheat ~yum! with fluff

crop
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
    hartamh wrote:
    corn
    candy

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hartamh wrote:
    almond joy ~ yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy

peanut
    wah
    peanut
    brittle

hartamh wrote:
    almonds oh yeah baby
    roasted

whos the skipper now?

hartamh wrote:
    my hands are cold...that's why :D

chocolatecovered
    macadamia nuts

• PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    hartamh wrote:
    coconuts

Lime
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    Lime
    you heard that song too?

lemon

mickeyrat wrote:
    you heard that song too?

lemon

U2-song-title

muiren77 wrote:
    U2-song-title
    we're-some-pretentious-bastards-please-love-us(they wrote that didn't they?)

one

mickeyrat wrote:
    we're-some-pretentious-bastards-please-love-us(they wrote that didn't they?)

one

no idea, not actually a fan...:D

number

• pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    muiren77 wrote:
    no idea, not actually a fan...:D

number
    digit
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."
  • Poll
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • Finger
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
    Obsidian22 wrote:
    Poll
    meaningless

mickeyrat wrote:
    meaningless

undefined

muiren77 wrote:
    undefined
    blob

hartamh wrote:
    jelly
    toast

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    hartamh wrote:
    Thank you :)

burnt

popcorn
    hartamh wrote:
    welldone

steak
    hartamh wrote:
    potatoes

Idaho
    Idaho
    private