mickeyrat wrote:
    hour

and NOT the movie

minute
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,889
    minute
    second
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    second

chance
    There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.

We do not inherit the earth from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
    chance
    lottery

TIX
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    chance
    Risk
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Risk
    boardgame

• mickeyrat wrote:
    boardgame

monopoly
    There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.

We do not inherit the earth from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
    monopoly
    OPEC

• mickeyrat wrote:
    OPEC

Vampire
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

Vampire
    bloodsucker

• mickeyrat wrote:
    bloodsucker

Bat
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

Bat
    eyelashes

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mickeyrat wrote:
    eyelashes
    long
    GoiMTvP.gif
    long
    road

Tooo easy

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    mickeyrat wrote:
    road

Tooo easy

yellow-brick
    yellow-brick
    goodbye

mickeyrat wrote:
    goodbye

so long
    so long
    see ya around

mickeyrat wrote:
    see ya around

wouldn't-want-to-be-ya
    wouldn't-want-to-be-ya
    smell ya later HAHA(nelson)

mickeyrat wrote:
    smell ya later HAHA(nelson)

lol

scratch-n-sniff
    lol

scratch-n-sniff
    underwear

mickeyrat wrote:
    underwear

skid-marks
    skid-marks
    carwreck

mickeyrat wrote:
    carwreck

crash
    crash
    Sleep

mickeyrat wrote:
    Sleep

snore
    snore
    BORING

mickeyrat wrote:
    BORING

work
  • pinot768pinot768 Posts: 295
    work
    sucks
    "I was born, and I know that I'll die...the in-between is mine."