Options

Is this the cutest little thing????

2»

Comments

• Options
    xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    Jeanie wrote:
    Now that would be a dream come true for me! To be able to just rock up every other day. I stayed at the youth hostel quite close to Seaworld here a few years back and the pass I had let me go back and forth for a couple of days I think. That was pretty cool. To be able to take your time and know you could come back tomorrow if you wanted. :)

The red pandas are different but they're still pretty huh? :)

which seaworld did you go to and if it was san diego.. which hostel? i lived four blocks from one of the hostels and me and my friends would always walk by to hear ppls accents (we all love travelling lol)......

one of my friends worked at dining with shamoo for a summer so she hooked my family up with free passes when they came to visit.. it was awesome.

i miss seaworld now that im talking about it!!

the red pandas are way different lol they look like a cat! i prefer the giants, but the reds are cute.... maybe someday ill see one in person.
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    xscorcho wrote:
    which seaworld did you go to and if it was san diego.. which hostel? i lived four blocks from one of the hostels and me and my friends would always walk by to hear ppls accents (we all love travelling lol)......

one of my friends worked at dining with shamoo for a summer so she hooked my family up with free passes when they came to visit.. it was awesome.

i miss seaworld now that im talking about it!!

the red pandas are way different lol they look like a cat! i prefer the giants, but the reds are cute.... maybe someday ill see one in person.

:) On the Gold Coast, Australia is where Seaworld is here.
    Hostels are great aren't they? :) I've made so many friends from all over the world, with lots of different accents! :D

That would be so cool, Dining with Shamoo. And I've always wanted to go to San Diego zoo.
    Actually now we're talking Seaworld I've got a hankering for it meself!

I reckon the red pandas look a little like raccoons. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Those pics are simply precious.

One of my favorite nights ever was spent helping out at a wilderness rescue/sanctuary. It was baby season. So many little beings - all so frickin' cute, even the opossums, but especially the racoons. Feeding them, cleaning them, getting them to do their business - all of it left me with a priceless sense of pride.

I will never forget the way their little eyes would look up at me.

*Heart Swells*

Thanks for sharing your photos. :)
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    Jeanie wrote:
    :) On the Gold Coast, Australia is where Seaworld is here.
    Hostels are great aren't they? :) I've made so many friends from all over the world, with lots of different accents! :D

That would be so cool, Dining with Shamoo. And I've always wanted to go to San Diego zoo.
    Actually now we're talking Seaworld I've got a hankering for it meself!

I reckon the red pandas look a little like raccoons. :)
    how far are you from the sea world?? i wonder if its all the same animals or if you have different ones since id assume you have different creatures living off your coast that the US doesnt.
  • Options
    xscorcho wrote:
    how far are you from the sea world?? i wonder if its all the same animals or if you have different ones since id assume you have different creatures living off your coast that the US doesnt.

Two states. :) A long way! :D

But we Victorians like to holiday in Queensland, so I like getting up to Seaworld to see the Polar Bears and to Dreamworld (also on the Gold Coast) to see the white tigers as often as I can. Every couple of years or so. :)
    There's dolphins, sharks, dugong (last time I was there. :) ) seals, polar bears, turtles, can't remember what else. :o

http://seaworld.myfun.com.au/
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Those pics are simply precious.

Thanks for sharing your photos. :)

The pleasure was all mine ;)

Cant wait for christmas eve to go see him again and hopefully he will stay awake longer, although i must admit when he went to sleep holding onto my coat was priceless!!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    The pleasure was all mine ;)

Cant wait for christmas eve to go see him again and hopefully he will stay awake longer, although i must admit when he went to sleep holding onto my coat was priceless!!

Sorry Super Ved, we've kinda got a little off tangent but your little critter is VERY VERY cute so if you do see him again, I'd LOVE to see more pics please. :)

Did you find his hands really soft like kid leather? :) But strong grip I'll bet! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Sorry Super Ved, we've kinda got a little off tangent but your little critter is VERY VERY cute so if you do see him again, I'd LOVE to see more pics please. :)

Did you find his hands really soft like kid leather? :) But strong grip I'll bet! :D

Yeah his hands were like the softest most expensive leather money "cant" buy! More pics will defo be on the way after we go see him on boxing day to give him his christmas present (a cute little dog toy!! :) )
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........