Anybody got the Sony K850, i need help, please!

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I just transferred a load of photos to my pc and when the choice for "do you want to delete the pics from your phone?" came up, i am 99% certain i said no but alas the pics and music have all gone, does anyone know how to get them back on my phone, its very annoying that i cant do it!!!!!!!! Please help!
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just transferred a load of photos to my pc and when the choice for "do you want to delete the pics from your phone?" came up, i am 99% certain i said no but alas the pics and music have all gone, does anyone know how to get them back on my phone, its very annoying that i cant do it!!!!!!!! Please help!

Can you not transfer them back via the PC?
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    did it say that on the pc or on the phone?
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • aah its ok now ive sorted it :D

although every time i tried to put the photos back on the phone and then view them using the media function my phone just kept resetting itself and turning off for a few seconds, typical dodgy sony software on the first batch of new phones!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    oh well, glad its ok

i used to work for o2 so i always got sony phones when they first came out, but i always seemed to be the only person whose phone didnt fuck up in the first few weeks! awesome!
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    turn it off for 10 seconds and then turn it back on... worked for my flux-capacitor at least.

bill is in the post.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.