New Patriots Logo

2»

Comments

• Bathgate66 wrote:
    bandwith limits ?

please tell me someone copied / pasted that image,....

can someone else host it ?

The link in the 1st post is now fixied. here it is also:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8603809@N02/1372611380/
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    bandwith limits ?

please tell me someone copied / pasted that image,....

can someone else host it ?

geez... you seem like the world would end if it wasn't on line?

do you beat off to it at night or something?

here's a better image for you... high def too
    http://ringselect.com/images/Patriots-Poster.jpg

and just so you know... pats fans at the games wear cameras on their heads, t-shirts with this logo and other ones that say "New England Patriots Camera Team"

we don't give a fuck
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:
    geez... you seem like the world would end if it wasn't on line?

do you beat off to it at night or something?

here's a better image for you... high def too
    http://ringselect.com/images/Patriots-Poster.jpg

and just so you know... pats fans at the games wear cameras on their heads, t-shirts with this logo and other ones that say "New England Patriots Camera Team"

we don't give a fuck

I bet you where a BIG Pats fan 15 years ago when they where losing 12 games every season. It's easy being a front runner.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    I bet you where a BIG Pats fan 15 years ago when they where losing 12 games every season. It's easy being a front runner.

I bet he WAS a big Pats fan back then ... just like I was ... duning the Ron Meyer, Dick MacPherson, Rod Rust years ... lean times indeed.

and losing 12 games? hell, there was 1-15 season in there ... actually I think 2 of them.

You are all just jealous. waaahhhhhh ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    bryn_cmbs wrote:

Why wouldn't he be? I'm still a huge 49ers fan even though they can't play for shit. 49ers in '09. You heard it here first. Suck it Pats! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    bryn_cmbs wrote:

would you like to see my ticket stubs from the season tickets i've had since 91?

maybe you could put the pic on your flickr?

here's an idea... get a clue before you speak
    jimed14 wrote:
    I bet he WAS a big Pats fan back then ... just like I was ... duning the Ron Meyer, Dick MacPherson, Rod Rust years ... lean times indeed.

and losing 12 games? hell, there was 1-15 season in there ... actually I think 2 of them.

You are all just jealous. waaahhhhhh ...

scott secules!!! missin sisson!! hugh millen!!

never heard of any of em

too many clowns in this place
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    bostonlou wrote:
    scott secules!!! missin sisson!! hugh millen!!

never heard of any of em

too many clowns in this place
    those days can't come again too soon...btw if anyone really wanted to get back at the pats why don't they do one simple thing:

Get the 53rd man who's barely hanging on to his NFL life (a Larry Izzo type comes to mind) to come into the game when it's about 48-10 and the Pats are throwing on you with 3 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Offer him pay for next year as well (slip it under the table the same way the Kraft's will do with the $500k fine for Bellytits), and have him take a helmet to the knee shot on Brady well after the play is over. Then have him run over to a distraught Bellytits and motorboat him, then watch as the rest of the team carries him off on their shoulders while Brady lies on his back writhing in pain saying that he'd take Bridget back and recognize that he has a child with her if only the pain would go away. Then sell t-shirts of the play all over the country that patriot-haters could wear that said "how do ya' like me now bitch".
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    ryan198 wrote:
    those days can't come again too soon...btw if anyone really wanted to get back at the pats why don't they do one simple thing:

Get the 53rd man who's barely hanging on to his NFL life (a Larry Izzo type comes to mind) to come into the game when it's about 48-10 and the Pats are throwing on you with 3 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Offer him pay for next year as well (slip it under the table the same way the Kraft's will do with the $500k fine for Bellytits), and have him take a helmet to the knee shot on Brady well after the play is over. Then have him run over to a distraught Bellytits and motorboat him, then watch as the rest of the team carries him off on their shoulders while Brady lies on his back writhing in pain saying that he'd take Bridget back and recognize that he has a child with her if only the pain would go away. Then sell t-shirts of the play all over the country that patriot-haters could wear that said "how do ya' like me now bitch".

so, where does your shit stink of a team fit in ...

instead of concentrating on how to get back at the Pats, maybe you should support your team a bit more.

waaaaaahhhhhhh
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • ryan198 wrote:

your jealousy and envy glow beautifully...
    "This guy back here is giving me the ole one more....one more back to you buddy."

- Mr. Edward Vedder 7/11/03

• Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    it's easy to rip on someone

pats rule so fuck it
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    your jealousy and envy glow beautifully...
    It's more unresolved hatred for an asshole headcoach, and his republican quarterback, but that's alright. I actually like Randy Moss, Merriweather, and a few others on the squad I always just choose to root against teams that are winning the whole thing that aren't the Cowboys. My team sure does have flaws and jerks on their team, and I would expect you to hate them as well if they ran up the score, took video of other teams (that NOT ALL other teams do), and keep thinking that they are the underdog.

Besides the whole point of my prior post was wouldn't it be funny to see Bellytits getting motorboated by an opposing team's player?
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Do the Pats suck, or just this old thread ;)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06