Options

Romo will stink it up against the Giants, he's been on vacation with Jessica Simpson

2»

Comments

• Options
    LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    The STD Sampler Pack that he got from her is what has really hurt his play.
  • Options
    LBC1076 wrote:
    The STD Sampler Pack that he got from her is what has really hurt his play.

Comments like this annoy me... I can't stand Jessica Simpson, and think that she is a waste of airtime and a recording contract, but how can you just come out and basically call her a dirty skank? I'd be willing to bet that Romo, (being a rich, glamorous professional athlete) has been around the block with more people then Simpson.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    the loss had nothing to with missed tackles on the toomer touchdown, soft defense on the last drive of the half, too man penalties, conservative play calling, poor blocking by the offensive line? It almost looks like PHilips took over the play calling after the Green Bay game, because it was not the same play calling from that point on. If you ask me its time Jones took a page out of the Steelers book and hire a young head coach who knows football and will be there for 10 years (Garret), enough these old guys. But they'll probably lose Garret, just as they did with the NO coach. I just hope that if Sparano leaves they hire Cameran. Well with 2 first round picks, we should fills some holes.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    chromiam wrote:
    Problem is that Romo didn't lose the game for the Cowboys. Their lack of exploiting the weak Giants secondary and to a larger amount, their serious lack of containing the Giants pass rush in the 2nd half is what lost the game. But as it is in the media, Romo trotting off to Mexico in his off week will be the focus for the whole offseason.

You mean someone is actually going to blame it on actual things that happened in the game instead of Tony Romo nailing a girl that every guy in America wants to nail. What a concept.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    You mean someone is actually going to blame it on actual things that happened in the game instead of Tony Romo nailing a girl that every guy in America wants to nail. What a concept.

And I hate the Cowboys... :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    chromiam wrote:
    And I hate the Cowboys... :D

So do I now. :D
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    You are stupid.
    the Minions
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Did anybody else enjoy when Jacobs threw the ball at the playclock after getting his td?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    Did anybody else enjoy when Jacobs threw the ball at the playclock after getting his td?

No but I did see a pist off looking Jerry Jones after the last pass Romo threw. :D