Scott Weiland Arrested Again

bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/03/velvet-revolving-door-weiland-arrested-again/

Velvet Revolving Door -- Weiland Arrested Again
Posted Dec 3rd 2007 2:59PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Music

TMZ has learned that rocker Scott Weiland has been arrested, again, for DUI. Shocker, we know.

The Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver singer was driving on an L.A. highway around 6:15 PM on November 21 when he crashed his car. While the California Highway Patrol was investigating the non-injury wreck, they noticed Weiland appeared to be impaired. (Um ... ya think?) According to the police report, Weiland failed sobriety tests and refused to take a blood or urine test. He was booked for "driving under the influence of a drug. "

He was released on $40,000 bail and will be back in court on December 13.

Weiland is no stranger to run-ins with the law. He was busted for buying crack in 1995, domestic violence in 2001, DUI on his birthday in 2003, and as TMZ first reported, allegedly trashed a hotel room while brawling with his wife. His wife later issued a statement saying her hubby was "simply trying to help calm me down."

Calls to Weiland's reps were not immediately returned.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'm guessing this MORON made enough money on "Core" alone to hire a full time driver for the rest of his life...
    I just don't understand why these rich ass celebrities/rockers insist on driving when they can EASILY afford a driver, and they can do whatever the hell they want to do in the back seat of a car!
  • bryn_cmbs wrote:
    (Um ... ya think?)

Wow! I thought you added that yourself but it actually says it in the article!
  • senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    I swear, I think not only are some people addicted to alcohol, they're also addicted to driving while eff'd up.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    i have no pitty at all for this talented but immature asshole hi's lucky not to have killed anyone/himself by now fucking pathetic human .......and people wonder why no STP anymore the answer lies with him ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    STP was aweomse... Weiland is a GREAT performer... He really needs to get his shit together, and hire a goddamn driver!
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Okay... who won the Weiland pool? Who had December 2007?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • pjtaper wrote:
    I'm guessing this MORON made enough money on "Core" alone to hire a full time driver for the rest of his life...
    I just don't understand why these rich ass celebrities/rockers insist on driving when they can EASILY afford a driver, and they can do whatever the hell they want to do in the back seat of a car!

Yeah, exactly. Fuck if I was going to get f-ed up all the time - I'd get a fucking driver. Its not rocket science, wow.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • What a waste of life.
    I'll be back
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Someone married that guy? Ew.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Cosmo wrote:

He's been on my celebrity death watch list for years.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    pjtaper wrote:

amen. what the fuck is wrong with these people???
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    my boy just cant stay out of trouble
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

your boy is retarded. Good singer though.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    your boy is retarded. Good singer though.

and great entertainer
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    and great entertainer

hell of a frontman. Only time I saw a show and really couldn't take my eyes off the stage. Just cause he was so crazy.
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

That's the problem he's hanging out with a Rags fan ;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    amen. what the fuck is wrong with these people???
    and if they don't have a lot of money... there are these amazing new inventions called, "TAXIS".
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Cosmo wrote:

shit, i had November '07... missed it by like 3 days!!!!!
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,285
    Wow. Just wow.

And I'm about to see VR on the 12th in Los Angeles. Can he stay out of trouble until then? Can he stay out of that kind of trouble period?

Wow.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    He's getting a little bit old for this kind of shit.

To put it mildly.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    gue_barium wrote:
    He's getting a little bit old for this kind of shit.

To put it mildly.

Aww ......your never too old look at Keith Richards! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Hawkshore wrote:

I have to admit, that guy is kind of amazing. However, the most trouble he's been in for awhile is for smoking a cigarette on stage in Canada somewhere a couple of years ago.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
    gue_barium wrote:
    I have to admit, that guy is kind of amazing. However, the most trouble he's been in for awhile is for smoking a cigarette on stage in Canada somewhere a couple of years ago.

Yeah I think Keith is a little smarter and keep his hijinx on the low down!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    Yeah I think Keith is a little smarter and keep his hijinx on the low down!

True

It's not illegal to snort your Dad's ashes !

Sick Bastard

True

It's not illegal to snort your Dad's ashes !

Sick Bastard

Give the old timer a break! …. story was he at least diluted the ashes with some blow :p

besides he was not operating a motor vehicle while doing it! :)
  • Hawkshore wrote:
    Give the old timer a break! …. story was he at least diluted the ashes with some blow :p

besides he was not operating a motor vehicle while doing it! :)

That dude is a medical marvel

We should be studying him and how he has managed to live this long

What a life to have lived !!

That dude is a medical marvel

We should be studying him and how he has managed to live this long

What a life to have lived !!

How does the old joke go .....The only two things that can survive a nuclear holocaust...Cockroaches and Keith Richards!!! :D
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Hawkshore wrote:

agreed but richards doesn't drive he only falls out of palm trees so he could end up hurting somepoor unlucky beach bum ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....