The Official 2007 Cincinnati Bengals Thread Who Dey!

bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The preseason kicks off tonight in Detroit. How do you think the Bengals will do this season? Who Dey!

Baltimore-W
The Ravens loose Jamal Lewis, Mcnair and company are all a year older. Bengals win on Monday night. Bengals 27 - Ravens 14

@ Cleveland-W
Are you kidding me? Bengals 42 - Browns 10

@ Seattle-L
West coast game before a big Monday night showdown with the Patriots. Seahwaks 30 - Bengals 20

New England-W
The Bengals got thier rears handed to them by NE last year. This year it will be a different story. Palmer and Brady both light it up in a wild Monday night game. Bengals 34 - Patriots 31

@ Kansas City-W
Bengals stack the box and make the Chiefs beat them in the air. With a brand new starting QB, the Chiefs struggle, and the Bengals have the Chiefs number yet again. Bengals 27 - Chiefs 20

Jets-W
The Jets are the most overated team in the NFL that benifited from a schedule so soft that a division II college team could have one 9 games with it last year. Welcome back to the NFL, New York. Bengals 42 - Jets 17

Pittsburgh-W
Big Ben struggles under the weight of his new responsibilities. Willie Parker makes a valiant effort to run over the Bengals, but Roethlisberger is warded the game's most valuble player for Cincy by throwing 4 interception. Bengals hurt the pride of the Steelers D and leave Tomlin to re-evaluate his gameplan. Bengals 27 - Steelers 20

@ Buffalo-L
The bengals always manage to loose what should be an easy game. This is this year's game. Bills 31 - Bengals 17

@ Baltimore-L
Baltimore and Cincy are in a dogfight for the top of the division. The Bengals come in with some great momentum, however the Ravens are able to get their team cohesion down and the Bengals drop a tough one on the road. Ravens 27 - bengals 24

Arizona-W
Coming off a losses to the Ravens and Bills, the Bengals come home and host Matt Leinart and the Cardinals. The Bengals are able to put a decent amount of pressure on Leinart due to the improved but still lackluster Cardinals OLine. This is a high scoring affair, but the Bengals win the shootout. Bengals 45 - Cardinals 31.

Tennessee-L
Vince Young finds a way to win a wild game. Titans 42 - Bengals 38

@ Pittsburgh-L
Too many terrible towles in this late season match up. The Steelets even the season series at 1-1. Steelers 27 - Bengals

St. Louis-W
The Rams don't adept to the cold of a late season game in Cincy and never are competetive. Bengals 35 - Rams 14

@ San Francisco-W
Bengals are able to put enough pressure on Alex Smith to make it a rough day for him. The 9ers obviously are not the same team without Norv Turner as they were with him. Frank Gore tears into the Bengals, however it is not enough to compensate for an anemic aerial attack. The Defense for the 9ers holds the Bengals to one of their lowest numbers of the season, but it is still not enough. Bengals win. Bengals 14 - 49ers 13

@ Cleveland-W
By this time, the Bengals have something to play for, and the Browns don't. The Browns start to contemplate who their next coach will be, and the Bengals win decisevely. Bengals 31 - Browns 10

@ Miami-L
Miami is rebuilding, and the Bengals are already there. However, the Bengals stay true to form and drop their last game of the season on the road. Trent Green gets a few scares from Robert Geathers, but is able to orchestrate a decent aerial attack to accomodate Ronnie brown's ground assault. The Bengals are stunned.

Record 10-6. Wild Card. Who Dey!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,137
    Who Dey? Dey probably in jail.
  • bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
    Who Dey? Dey probably in jail.

The Bengals have cleaned up thier act since last year, my friend.
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    yes, yes, I know......It's only a joke

I'm actually pulling for one of the "troubled" Bengals to play well this year....the kid went to my high school and college
    yes, yes, I know......It's only a joke

I'm actually pulling for one of the "troubled" Bengals to play well this year....the kid went to my high school and college

Who?
    Johnathan Joseph

he's got a lot of talent, but is still raw and needs to keep his head in the game all the time as he's had tendencies to lose focus in the past
    Johnathan Joseph

he's got a lot of talent, but is still raw and needs to keep his head in the game all the time as he's had tendencies to lose focus in the past

He does have a ton of talent, hopefully he'll be able to keep it straight.
  • PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    Ocho Cinco was on Rome today. In the last week he's had more Jungle appearances, 1, than TDs against the Steelers in the last two seasons (0).

Too bad Douchebagzadah always seems to kill my Steelers.

I agree with you on the season split with PGH. That seems to be the way the rivalry has worked out lately.

I really don't see the Bengals beating the Pats, especially now that Brady actually has a couple of burners on the outside.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 10-6 won the division or was really close to it. I think Baltimore might slide, although McGahee makes me real nervous. The AFC North is going to be a meat grinder.

Are you ready for some football?
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
    PJ_Saluki wrote:
    Ocho Cinco was on Rome today. In the last week he's had more Jungle appearances, 1, than TDs against the Steelers in the last two seasons (0).

Too bad Douchebagzadah always seems to kill my Steelers.

I agree with you on the season split with PGH. That seems to be the way the rivalry has worked out lately.

I really don't see the Bengals beating the Pats, especially now that Brady actually has a couple of burners on the outside.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 10-6 won the division or was really close to it. I think Baltimore might slide, although McGahee makes me real nervous. The AFC North is going to be a meat grinder.

Are you ready for some football?
    I have been ready since Cincinnati lost to Pittsburgh and blew their playoff chances in the final game last year. You sound as if you are a fair and intelligent Steelers fan. I didn’t realizes those exist. :
  • PJ_SalukiPJ_Saluki Posts: 1,006
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    I have been ready since Cincinnati lost to Pittsburgh and blew their playoff chances in the final game last year. You sound as if you are a fair and intelligent Steelers fan. I didn’t realizes those exist. :

Throw enough darts at the board and one is bound to stick.
    "Almost all those politicians took money from Enron, and there they are holding hearings. That's like O.J. Simpson getting in the Rae Carruth jury pool." -- Charles Barkley
  • Bump for Monday Night. Just over 3 hours until kick off. Go Bengals.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    It's gonna be fyne azz bytchez for Chad after the game tonight.

WHO DEY!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • fanch75 wrote:
    It's gonna be fyne azz bytchez for Chad after the game tonight.

WHO DEY!

That's fine as long as TJ and Rudi get about 20 pts each on the field. Then they can party at the Beer Sellar afterwards.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • fanch75 wrote:
    WHO DEY!

just about anyone. my expectations for this season are low.

sad by true.
    Nice shirt.
    That's fine as long as TJ and Rudi get about 20 pts each on the field. Then they can party at the Beer Sellar afterwards.

haha, fuckin' A!

Our draft is tomorrow night. I'm taking Carson in round 1 and Chad in round 2. Or at least I hope to!
  • bryn_cmbs wrote:

Still a bunch of criminals. The Steelers will beat them both times this year. God I hate the Bungals.
    God I hate the Bungals.

Why?
  • fanch75 wrote:
    haha, fuckin' A!

Our draft is tomorrow night. I'm taking Carson in round 1 and Chad in round 2. Or at least I hope to!

I was lucky enough to snag them both.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Sawyer wrote:
    I want Chad Johnson to have a career ending injury......guy thinks he is bigger than the game......that celebration was unforgivable.

he's a punk,,, but an awesome one
  • Sawyer wrote:
    I want Chad Johnson to have a career ending injury......guy thinks he is bigger than the game......that celebration was unforgivable.

don't you think wishing his career to be over is a little harsh? geez.
  • fanch75 wrote:
    Why?

Because I'm a Steelers fan.
  • fanch75 wrote:
    haha, fuckin' A!

Chad looks good tonight. Fighting through an injury. Rudi needs to get going, but the B-more D is TOUGH.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Palmer looks bad.

yea, ravens D isn't bad, but he has usualy had big games against them before.

Housh needs a td for my FF team!!!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • brainofPJ wrote:

Housh needs a td for my FF team!!!

There you go. :D

I need a lot more from him than that and I aint gonna get it.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    There you go. :D

I need a lot more from him than that and I aint gonna get it.

i said the same thing about romo last night before the second half. actually, my exact words were "he needs to throw 3 or 4 tds"

i need to keep this up

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    Do you think this will get mentioned in the pregame show tonight?

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=78301
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Solat13 wrote:
    Do you think this will get mentioned in the pregame show tonight?

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=78301

it has actually been a big story here.
    that stadium has had so many problems since it was built.

i'm sure they will have fun with it on MNF.
    Nice shirt.
  • it has actually been a big story here.
    that stadium has had so many problems since it was built.

i'm sure they will have fun with it on MNF.

tell your mayor to put up some netting......problem solved
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    tell your mayor to put up some netting......problem solved

there has to be an easier way than SHOOTING them.
    that is just a ridiculous suggestion.

can't be that hard to figure out,
    i'm sure ours is not the first stadium or public building
    to have this problem.
    Nice shirt.
    My fantasy team, the Batavia Nattylites, is down going into tonights MNF game. I have Carson & Chad going tonight, and I need production from them!

They are the only two Bengals I have this year, but I've had so much fun having them on my team. ANd, I'm 2-0 so far. :)

About the shitting birds....lol....awesome.

I work in the western side of downtown Cincy and I drove by Paul Brown Stadium on my way home (I live on the eastside suburbs, so I drive through the whole thing every day). Saw lots of black & orange....a great feeling! I wish I had tickets.
    there has to be an easier way than SHOOTING them.
    that is just a ridiculous suggestion.

can't be that hard to figure out,
    i'm sure ours is not the first stadium or public building
    to have this problem.

Get some good 'ol boys from down ar in Ah-mee-yee (otherwise known as Amelia) and I betchye they'll lern 'em!